Chapter 20

"Hanbin." Yunhyeong called.

"What?" Hanbin just give a glance towards Yunhyeong who sits beside him in the class. The teacher was busy writing on the whiteboard.

"Is it true about Jinhwan and Jennie?"

"Oh." Hanbin paused. "No. Jinhwan like someone else." Hanbin scoffed.

"You sure?" Yunhyeong ask again.

"Yeah, he told me.."

"And do you trusted him?"

***********************

"Hello, are you interested in joining our Sports Team? We just need one runner for 200m..." a junior's voice echo in the cafeteria full of students.

"Jisoo, won't you eat?" Lisa asks, Jisoo who seems space out from the group.

"Why are you so pale...are you okay??" Rose asks worriedly. Now it's Jennie's turn to look at Jisoo. Jisoo just let herself look down.

"I-I'm tired. just a bit tired, lots of things to do." Jisoo explained. That was weird. It was just recess time. And she's tired already, but after all, they forced her to eat even though she have the urge to spill them out, she doesn't feel good.

--------------------------------

"Jisoo, can you do it with Jinhwan??" Jisoo was distracted and feel a bit dizzy by the teacher's voice. She bit her pale lower lip before nodding to the words she can barely understand.

After that, Jinhwan came closer to her.

"Jisoo?" she turned, facing the boy who seemed a bit flustered.

"Can we start?" Jinhwan asks, Jisoo nodded, she can't see well, it's too blurry.

"Do I have to start or you first?" Jinhwan asks and finally notice Jisoo's pale expression, and her she's sweating too much after observing all the sweats formed on her forehead.

"Jisoo..are you oka--" Jisoo felt everything spinning around her. She's losing her balance. Her chest hurts a lot, she groped it, hoping the pain would go away but it didn't. And it still hurts.

****************************

"What happened to her?" the nurse from their school medic asks.

"I-I dont know, she fainted a-and..." Jinhwan was sweating he was carrying her in his arm, it was urgent.

"I-It's okay...put her down first..." the nurse said, Ms. Jae Rin was at the back with Jinhwan.

"Mam. Let me check on her first." the nurse kindly said and take her stethoscope to check on Jisoo's heartbeat. Meanwhile Jinhwan is standing there, feeling exhausted, worried and all in mixed feelings.

The nurse let out a frown before

"Ma'am, I suggest you we should bring her to the hospital." the nurse looked at Ms. Jae Rim.

*************************

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Lisa shouted at Jinhwan in his face. Jinhwan nodded with sweats forming on his face.

"What's wrong Lisa?" Jennie who was dancing along with Bobby heard the shout came running to Lisa.

"Jisoo..i knew it...oh my god..." Lisa run out, pushing Jinhwan from the way.

"Lisa! What's wrong?" Jennie shouted, trying to catch on her but couldn't. Then, Jinhwan speaks up.

"She's admitted." Jennie heard that and immediately look back to Jinhwan curiously.

"What? Jinhwan, What did you said?" Bobby asked, seemed quite shocked.

"She's admitted, Bobby." and it's confirmed. Jennie's feet runs at full speed to follow Lisa. To go and search Jisoo.

************************

"Lisa, Lisa...." Jennie catched her breath as she's exhausted from the running.

"How's she..?" Jennie asks.

But then the doctor was fast enough to go out followed by the nurse beside her.

"Who's Kim Jisoo's parents?" they doctor called out.

Jennie is still catching her breath when Ms. Jae Rim raised her hand.

"I'm her teacher..." the doctor nod.

"May I have a private conversation with you?" the doctor said. Ms. Jae Rim hesitated but then let out a nod and follow him.

Lisa take a sit followed by Jinhwan and Jennie. Three of them was all in silence. Not knowing what to do.

Jinhwan hold his hands together, the worries he's having now scared him to death.

After few minutes, Ms. Jae Rim came out walking.

"Lisa, do you know who's Jisoo's roommate?" Ms. Jae Rim asked her.

"O-oh. I'm her roommate." Lisa answered and the teacher's expression seemed relieved.

"Follow me. Please."

*************************

8 Missed Call from Chaeng <3

Lisa sighs at her phone's notifications. She look at Jennie beside her who still eyes on floor, not really sure what's happening.

"Jinhwan has left with Ms. Jae Rim just now."

"Jennie." Lisa called out.

Jennie looked up to her, almost crying, Lisa could see her teary eyes, waiting for the tears to be released. Her heart ache so much. She wants to know what happened.

"If I tell you this, promise me Don't you ever tell anyone." Lisa said, her tone was lower than ever. She's all serious.

"Even though Rosé or someone else. Just keep it to yourself. It's for Jisoo herself." Lisa said, Jennie heard Jisoo's name and become a bit sensitive.

"Jisoo. she's," Lisa stopped, aware of the situation meanwhile Jennie was left really curious.

"What's wrong with her? Tell me..please, Lisa." Jennie said, gripping onto Lisa's hand and almost screaming.