Chapter 7

Friday afternoon and Rose just kept focusing on her phone. Jennie just finished reading her novel, The Fault In Our Stars, her favourite afterall. Suddenly Rose spoke up.

"Hey, wanna go hang at Lisa's?"

"What... you mean now?"

"Next year..." Rose answered sarcastically.

"Uhm..."

"Come on...like 2 rooms away...besides we're free right?"

"Let's go..." Jennie said, Rose bringing her phones along and they tiptoed to Lisa's room. Jisoo invited them with a smile.

"Hey..." Rose smiled, sweetly at Lisa.

"Cool stuffs..." Jennie said, looking at those pikachu merchandise Jisoo got, pikachu blanket, pikachu tiny pillow, pikachu mug, pikachu phone case, pikachu bear, Jennie was mesmerised.

"Yea so what should we do...?" Rose asks, feeling bored.

"Actually...I was planning to erm...maybe..." Lisa was finding something to play but yup, nothing comes to mind.

"Board games?" Jisoo suggested.

"Uh...well...that's fine...unless you really have one?" Rose exclaimed.

"That's her drugs..." Lisa spoke back as she get down the bed to grab a Korean board game.

Meanwhile Jennie who has been really quiet, just let herself play along, when it's the time to laugh, she laughs, and when it's not, she just daydream or throw the dice.

"Lisa, let's grab some food...I'm starving...." Rose said, suddenly, hands particularly rubbing on her belly.

"Yas! I win! I win!" Lisa cheered as she stands, squealing happily.

"Yea yea whatever...it's just luck..." Jisoo said, Jennie laughed at Lisa who's sticking out her tounge at Jisoo.

"Lalisa!" Rose shouted, making Jisoo and Jennie shocked, Rose turn into pinkish when all eyes on her, weirdly.

"I mean.. Lisa...let's go...please..." Rose exclaimed, begging hard. Lisa winked and smiled.

"Come on...bye guys!" Lisa and Rose ran outside of the room, probably getting some food as Jennie and Jisoo thought.

"Okay...so...this is awkward..." Jennie finally spoke.

"Why were you so quiet just now.."

"Huh..uhm...I don't know either.." Jisoo scoffed at Jennie's answer. The room become all silent for 10 good seconds. Jisoo popped up a word.

"Jennie" Jennie looked up to her, as Jisoo called her.

"You know...he used the same acts to get me just like he used on you..." Jisoo said, Jennie frowned at her statement.

"Who...?"

"Bobby..."

"He talked to you harshly at first and he tried to get to know you better in any way..?" Jisoo ask, Jennie nodded, without waiting.

"Exactly...he used those on me before...trust me, he won't believe you I'm your girlfriend...and he'll definitely make you fall for her no matter what it is..."

"You...fell for him...?" Jennie asks, Jisoo look up to her and nod with a smile.

"He was acting all sweet and boyfriend material type...Everyone's prince charming..." Jennie chuckle, nods in agreement.

"But later on, he'll do something you don't expect..."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Cause..." Jisoo's sentence were stopped after she heard the door was opened by Rose and Lisa.