Chapter 13

"Jichu! Jichu! Jichu!" Lisa called Jisoo, annoyed, Jisoo glared at her.

"WHAT..."

"Come play with me..." Lisa said, rolling everywhere on the bed till she hits Jisoo who's playing with her phone on their shared bed.

"Ugh go away..." Jisoo pushed her.

"Awhhh...I'm bored..."

"Go out with Rose or something..." Jisoo said, still focusing on her phone.

"She's busy...her mom assigned her to a tuition class during this holiday..." but then Jisoo just stays silent as she just ignore and not listening to her best friends words.

"What chu doing!" Lisa shouted annoying into Jisoo's ears.

"Ugh...you're such a troublesome..." Jisoo said and move away as Lisa move closer towards her trying to peek on her phone screen.

"You're texting Jennie?!" Lisa shouted, amazingly as she widen her eyes making an 'o' shape on her lips.

"What? Wait, no! Did you saw them?" Jisoo said covering her phone screen and Lisa just laughs.

"Nope..I was just guessing but I guess I'm right!" Lisa smirks before laughing hard.

"None of your business anyway..." Jisoo said.

"Wait, are you dating her?" Lisa said.

"No." Jisoo shrugged.

"She is single though, for your information." Lisa said. Jisoo nodded while smiling like she even care about that statement.

"I don't think I'll like her that way." Jisoo said.

"I think it's the perfect time, we're graduating this year so what do you expect from those people outside, they ain't gonna walk in your life and say I love you like that."

"Jennie is not that person." Jisoo said.

"I didn't said Jennie.." Lisa said smiling cheekily. Jisoo just realised she was manipulated by the girl.

"I hate you." Jisoo said and rolled back under the blanket. "Hate you more."

**************************

"Damn...today we're going to hell again..." Rose said sighing as she pack her things in her backpack. Jennie laughed.

"We're going to have a busy life this semester, Jen.." Jennie took a sit on the bed as she had done her packing.

"What do you mean?"

"This semester is Activity Semester. We're going on a trip, visits, we got such activities according to our classes and assignments and finally exams at the end of this semester, well, such a shit.."

"Maybe it's going to be kinda fun..."

"Trust me Jennie Kim, that's a no fun at all."

"What's the matter, you have Lisa and all, you should be able to spend time with her."

"Yeah, but my results are like shit..."

"You've went to tuition classes..."

"Well it doesn't work cause all the teachers are like, ugh...can't describe them." Rose sighs.

"What about Lisa? Won't she help you?"

"She did, recommended me Jisoo..." Rose said, pouting.

"Cause she don't really know how to teach people on a certain subject, but Jisoo does but I still haven't think about that yet..."