Chapter 24

It's Saturday...Saturday...Saturday..." Lisa sang happily.

"Why are you so happy about Saturday?"

"Me and Rosie are going on a date!" Lisa exclaimed happily.

"Where to?"

"We're just going near Han River and I am so happy!" Lisa exclaimed excitedly.

"Hold your horses, Manoban," Jisoo said, chuckling.

"Well...It's been a while since we had one,  and she promised to spend this weekend with me."

"Good for you," Jisoo said, hugging her teddy bear on the bed while tapping the keyboard on the phone.

"Hahaha! I bet you're jealous," Jisoo frowned while looking at the girl who's pointing her finger to her.

"Why should I?"

"Cause Jennie didn't do a good job as a girlfriend,"

"Girlfriend? Excuse me?" Jisoo frowned harder, but yet inside, she was shocked at her best friend's statement.

"Excuse you?"

"Yeah, excuse me...We did not date.." Jisoo said, Lisa chuckled while putting on her lip balm.

"Oh my god, you'll definitely win the Oscar for the shitty acting...I...personally know you and Jennie are dating so...nothing to hide..."

"Suit yourself, just get out from this room...gogo!" Jisoo said as she grabs Lisa's  hand and pull her to the door.

"Oh my...Jisoo I tell you don't you ever hide my stuff again this time!" Lisa said while being pushed by Jisoo to the door cause last time she went out, Jisoo hide Lisa's teddy bear that she really loves. And Lisa hates that because she can't sleep for the night. For real.

There, Jisoo opened the door and finally Rose standing there looking gorgeous as she frowned at the two.

"And don't eat my chocolate!"

"Can't promise that." Jisoo smiled and push her out.

"And make sure don't do anything gross with Jennie in this room or on the bed!"

"What the hell." Jisoo bit her lower lip in anger as she slaps Lisa's shoulder while Rosé just laughed.

"Okay, Rosé thank you so much for taking her out, make sure to not die while being with her and please stay alive while she's being inhuman again." Jisoo said while she tap Rose's shoulder and bid a goodbye after shutting the door.

"Hey! How dare you say I'm inhuman! You're crazy now!" Lisa shouted from the outside but she heard Rose's  calming voice.

"Shhhh...The students can hear you...let's go..." Rose said as she grab Lisa by the hand.

*******************

"Jiwon." Bobby turned to look at his roommate. He never called his real name unless it was important.

"What did your father said about Jisoo?" Yunhyeong ask, Bobby who was laying on the bed tend to frown.

"Why suddenly??" he ask back.

"Nothing...just curious...cause you know, news about her dating rumours has been spreading so fast...and after all she's known worldwide because of her father..."

"He was furious, but as I said...America is going to be my place unless she accepts me back.." Bobby explained.

"Oh...so you would just give up like that??" Yunhyeong ask, raising a brow.

"You know me Yunhyeong..I wouldn't easily give up..."

"Then you're planning to get her back?" Bobby went silent all of sudden.

"It's your chance before its too late...She and Jennie haven't mentioned anything official yet..." still there's no respond from Bobby.

"It's not like you're too scared to fight Jennie...right?"

"I maybe can confront them..." Bobby said, sighing.

"Yeah, but don't waste your time and do what you're supposed to do."

**********************

Jisoo flipped over the page which she has  the equation she has been looking for about 5 minutes. A yes skipped through in her mind as she solved the maths question.

Knock  Knock

She turned to look at the door. Not even care to take off her specs, she then walk to the door and open it.

A kiss meets her heart-shaped lips.

"Jennie...w-what are you doing here??" Jisoo asks, stuttering. Jennie smiled, as Jisoo looked over her. Jennie still looking stunning in that black leather jacket, her Gucci shirt has been her favourite lately, with her black her boots.

Jennie simply walk into the room and took a sit on the bed. Jisoo shut the door and turn to her girlfriend.

"Why are you looking at me like I just killed your pet?" Jennie chuckle while taking off her leather jacket. Jisoo cleared her throat and laughed a bit.

"So...what are you up to?" Jennie pop up a question.

"I was doing my revision--" Jisoo was cut by Jennie for a while.

"What?" Jennie asks frowning. Jisoo walk over her study table and showed her works proudly to her girlfriend. Jennie followed Jisoo as she have a look at those so called 'revision' by her.

"Guess what..." Jennie said.

"What??"

"YOU'RE SO BORING..." Jennie said in front of her face and push the books away.

"Huh? Exams are around the corner..." Jisoo said in concern, Jennie pushed Jisoo till her back hit the table and lift up her chin with her fingers.

"What about me around you and have some fun?" Jennie had that smirk before claiming Jisoo's lips on hers.

"Having fun with maths!" Jisoo exclaimed as Jennie sighs.

"Why wouldn't you spend some time with me when you're alone?" Jennie sit at the edge of the bed.

Jisoo walked over Jennie as Jennie grabbed her waist with a hand, pulling her closer.

Jisoo bend herself to reach Jennie's height as she returned the kiss Jennie gave it to her, yeah, the room was filled with smooching sounds.

"How?" Jisoo asks after breaking the kiss.

"Let's go out." Jennie suggested.

"Now?" Jennie stands as her hand still not leaving her waist

"Uhm...yup. After this and don't change cause you look great already." Jisoo turn a little pinkish with that compliment.

"And we should take this off...cause you look too hot with it." Jennie take off Jisoo's specs.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Jisoo ask.

"Yeah. Good thing for me, not for you cause if you look hotter, I need to share the same thing I see and felt for you with everyone, and I wouldn't want that..." Jennie explained again while putting on her jacket and boots.

Both of them make their way out of the room.

"Also, They would've think I dated a hot nerd, that would be unpleasing cause you're my one and only hot nerd." Jennie continued her explanation as Jisoo just let out a laugh.

"Should I thank you for those compliments?" Jisoo asks, looking over Jennie as they are already clinging onto each other's arms.

"A delight kiss would be appreciated..." Jennie smiled, Jisoo would've pinch that chubby cheek of Jennie anytime. Jennie smile went wider as soon as she felt Jisoo's lips landed on her check for 2 holy second.

"You're so soft, how can you look so cool when you first came here?" Jisoo asks, laughing.

"Probably I'm just being open and happy when I'm around the one I love..."

"Glad to hear that." Jisoo said, smiling.

"And I'm glad I own you now." Jennie said, she was never happier than this.