Chapter 41

"Yunhyeong." Hanbin called, Yunhyeong was deep in his own thoughts at the rooftop, luckily Hanbin found him there after running everywhere.

"What do you want?" Yunhyeong ask coldly, his tone wasn't pleasant at all, Hanbin noticed that, he's going to change that.

"You're my friend..." Hanbin said lowly, approaching the shorter guy from behind and finally stand beside him.

"No I'm not, I use my friends.. I'm selfish..."

"You have the right to feel that way but I won't agree with those statements. Your feelings, only can be change by yourself." Yunhyeong remain silent, wanting to think more about what he just did.

"Yunhyeong this is not you. You're a good man, you're a nice man.." Yunhyeong let out a small sarcastic chuckle.

"That ruins his friendship? I don't think so, why don't you just go away from me..."

"I can't, you're my friend, we go through all of this together, every people have the insecurities, the jealousy feelings, it's not just you..."

"But I was very bold.." Yunhyeong started to realise the meaning of friend as Hanbin still spoke to him after what he has done to everyone.

"Look at me..." Hanbin said, Yunhyeong slowly shift his gaze to the guy beside him.

"You are our friends no matter what, we're here for you, just accept who you are cause we do, we accept you for who you are, we have our own flaws alright?" Yunhyeong took few seconds to save Hanbin's word in his mind, and he pulled his friend for a hug, thanking him.

Yes, he's wrong. He did so much wrong but he's grateful as well to have friends that still accept him for who he is, for how many flaws he have. He's grateful as ever.

***********************************

"Kim Jisoo's family?" a low voice echoed in Jennie's ear, she stands as she hears that, the doctor approach Lisa's parents.

"The surgery was a success, but she's still in a unstable motion. We'll inform you when we move her to a regular ward. But for now she's in our emergency ward.." they all sighs in relieve at the good news.

"Can we visit her, doctor?" Lisa's mother ask.

"I'm sorry but not for now, she still needs lots of rest and it's dangerous for you to enter the room. When she's stable enough, we'll inform you as soon as possible.." the doctor said ensuring the whole family, they nodded and thank him before he left.

"Jennie, it's time to go..." Lisa alarmed the dark brown haired girl.

"I'll stay.." Jennie said.

"But we need to go, Jennie..." Lisa insist.

"I can't leave her alone! She's--"

"We'll come back later, Jennie...but for now you need to rest, Jisoo is fine..." Jennie hesitates to follow Lisa.

"She is fine, we'll come back later.." Lisa assure, and Jennie finally believes in her words. It was a hard day for Jennie and she believes so does Jisoo.

************************

"Bobby..." Hanbin entered Bobby's room. There's chanwoo sleeping on his bed, probably dozed off while hanging with him.

Bobby looked up to the two guys in front of him. They look at him with pleading eyes, as if saying sorry through their eyes.

"Can we talk?" Yunhyeong ask, gazing over his head, bandaged and he felt so guilty by just talking to him.