Chapter 8

It's been a while since their assignment has done. Starting from that day, Jisoo hasn't really spoke a word to Jennie. She felt slightly in a mess and uncomfortable.

Bobby kept himself away from her, she could feel that. She often saw Bobby trying to take advantages on Jisoo, anytime and anywhere. Being all lovey dovey to Jisoo. How she hates the feeling she's having. And she don't even know what is it actually.

Whilst Rose, she just keep her distance with Lisa and Jisoo same goes to Lisa. It's just the matter of talking to each other. Lisa often come to her room to spend time with Rose and they got a little close than usual and of course Rose would be the happiest girl in the world as her crush is being her some kind of soul mate right now.

"So people! I guessed you finally finished you assignments? You may put them on my table before school finish. The scores for everyone will be put on the English Notice Board on the walkway by next week..." As Ms. Sophea keep blabbering, Jisoo just stare outside of the window, looking at those so-looking-interesting trees.

********************

"Jisoo! Let's lunch together!" Lisa exclaimed happily with Rose beside her. She eyed hose two and realised something.

"Uhm...it's fine...I'm just gonna stay here..." Jisoo said, letting out a forceful smile.

"You sure or you wanna pass me anything?" Lisa asks, Rose nodded in concern as well.

"Nope...I'm totally fine.." Jisoo again sticking out her smile.

"Oh, Mr. Wang won't be here for Maths, he's gone for some kind of International Math & Science Programme along with Mrs. Shin..." Rose said with a smiled.

"So we're free for about 3 hours?" Lisa asks, forming a smile on her lips. Rose nodded.

"But Ms. Shin packed us with homeworks so yeah..." Rose said shrugging.

"Who cares..." Lisa rolled her eyes, Rose just laughed at her acts.

So after both Lisa and Rise left the class. She walk out of he classroom. Feeling bored, she walk at a secluded place, she walked along the path, like she already knew the path, like it's her usual place to walk.

Found a door knob, she turn it to the right and push the door. Cold and strong wind hit her bare skin. Her hairs flew to the back.

She walk forward on the rooftop and look down at the scenery, the road was just as usual, not so busy. She adores the sky. She loves the way they form the white cloud, the blue sky,, trails of airplanes, she just loves to look at it. Makes her feel free, as she's floating in the sky, imagining anything she could ever imagine.

But then, she turn her gaze to the right, and saw a familiar figure. She squinted her eyes to see the figure clearer, as she walk towards the figure who was laying on her back on the bench. It was Jennie, the girl who keeps floating in her mind.

She take a sit on another bench, opposite the latter. She stares at her, trailing her from head to toe.

The way her silky hair moves away from her face as the wind forces to, the way her eyes was closed, her expression was really peaceful, like there's no one can stop her from sleeping. She eyed the earphone she's wearing, connected to her phone.

She wonders what was her life was before. She just got interested all of sudden, not knowing, she starts to feel kinda wrong. Is it really wrong? Did she made a mistake?

While she was deep thinking, Jennie suddenly moves. Her hand groped onto her phone as her eyelids slowly moved, opening wide.

Jisoo felt nervous at first, afraid being accused stalking her or whatsoever. But her body can't move at all, not even an inch. She just let her eyes fall onto Jennie.