Chapter 25

"Good Afternoon..." the teacher greeted the students who was sitting on the bench.

"Oh? Kim Jisoo. Are you feeling okay today...? " the teacher asked as she look at Jisoo who was sitting beside Jinhwan.

"Yes, thank you for your concern..." Jisoo smiled, as she nod.

"So today we'll continue our last project which is a duet song..." she explained briefly.

"Who has finished their song can just come forward to me and present them.."

Jiyong raised a hand as the teacher smiled at him.

"Should we include dancing?"

"That is not important but that could increase your marks..." the students nod themselves.

"So in about 45 minutes, I'll call up your names and you should be ready?" again, they nod and begin their works.

"Jisoo..." Jisoo turned to look at her partner who called her.

"Oh...Jinhwan...Thanks a lot..." Jisoo smiled, Jinhwan frowned, asking for a hint.

"You helped me when I fainted..." Jisoo explained, Jinhwan nod with a smile.

"Yeah, glad you're better now..." And silence filled them, Jinhwan look up from her feet.

"Are you ready?" Jinhwan ask, handing out a paper with lyrics he wrote into it.

"Yeah..." Jisoo smiled, reading the lyrics. She was agape by the way Jinhwan express the lyrics.

"You got nice words here..." Jisoo complimented him.

"Yeah, I spend some time writing those...glad you liked it..." Jinhwan said and he walked to the keyboard at the corner with Jisoo standing in front of him. He put the chords in front and start tapping the black and white keys.

Jisoo had to admit, she falls for the way the melody echoed in her ear, she eyed Jinhwan. He was a deep person, he played it carefully yet it was the best way a person can play it. Following the chords, he began his part.

You always waited for me
At the same place as always but
I was gone I was gone

Don't trust me like a fool
I say I'd protect you forever
But it was a lie, lie

And so on, Jisoo followed with the chorus. How Jinhwan carefully switched his gaze towards the girl who's singing in front of him. Her deep husky voice just completed everything. He smiled silently.

Sorry Sorry
I'm sorry I couldn't protect you
I hope you'll be well
Sorry sorry
I hope you forget me as well
Although it may hurt

The promise we made to be together forever
No longer exist
I'm sorry I couldn't keep it
I'm sorry

They sang together then at the last chorus with the fingers of Jinhwan magically creating the melody. And after it ends, loud claps echoed the room.

"Jisoo, Jinhwan...that was beautiful!!" the teacher walk over them, slightly clapping for both of them.

"That was beautiful..." Jinhwan and Jisoo bow to the teacher.

"You guys had a good harmony...that was very pleasing, you've done a great job together..."

"It was Jinhwan's hard work after all. .." Jisoo said lowly yet in a shy voice.

"And Jisoo's voice completed everything. It just matches well..." Jinhwan smiled.

"You know what, you guys could've played at the graduation ceremony. Uou would be the best duet..." the teacher said as both Jisoo and Jinhwan never expected those compliments. The student just left the mixed feelings of admiration, jealousy and proud into themselves.

****************************

"Jennie Kim would love to start first!!" Bobby suddenly shouted to the teacher as the sound of claps echoed in Jennie's ear. Jennie looked at the guy she mostly hates right now.

F U BOBBY

"Uhm....no...i-it's okay...." Jennie said as she was filled with nervousness. They were all wooing her, slowly she pinch Bobby's arm as he was siting beside her. While Hanbin doesn't really look pleasant with the situation.

"Oww!!" Bobby rubs the redden spot on his arm.

"Come on, Jennie, give it a try..." the teacher said. Jennie stands as she walk in the circle formed by the students. Okay, the music was turned on by the teacher.

All she need to do is dance right? Show them her moves. But it is so embarrassing. Now she is begging for help.

But then, the students begin to clap along the song and woo her again. She begin her moves, with her legs, the way she moves her hips. Damn they would have been whipped by her.

"Go Jennie Go Jennie!!" they cheer as Bobby laughed at her.

She moved her body freely, following the beat, yet she felt amazing throughout the cheers. And as the teacher stopped the music, Jennie ends it like a professional, they clapped again.

"Nice moves Jennie..." the teacher complimented.

"So who wants next?"

"BOBBY!" Jennie shouted as Bobby was shocked himself as they laughed at Jennie and Bobby.

"Hahaha, give it a try..." the teacher allowed Bobby as he begin his krump moves.

Jennie laughed back at Bobby who did the same at her just now.

And after the club ends, Bobby grab his back on the chair as he approach Jennie who was drinking her water.

"Yah...I didn't know you got good moves?" Bobby said, raising an eyebrow, Jennie scoffed and walk as Bobby followed her pace beside her.

"I can do a lot more than you think..." Jennie said proudly.

"Yeah let's see who arrive at the shop first, loser treat winner!" Bobby said as he run first to the shop nearby the hallway.

"HEY! That was cheating!!" Jennie shouted as she followed Bobby but don't bother to run, cause she'll lose by the way.