Chapter 43

"Are you sure you wanted to go?" Lisa asked her best friend, who's sitting on the bed. Jisoo was better now, she looked energised since the morning, giving a slight proud from the doctor.

"It's graduation day, I wanted to come.." Jisoo begged.

"You're not recovered yet..." Jennie frowned, holding onto Jisoo's hand tightly.

"Please~~~I need to go.." Jisoo begged again, Lisa, Rose and Jennie was in a mess to think whether they should bring her or not.

"If something happened to you??" Lisa asked.

"Nothings gonna happen, trust. me..." Jisoo said, promising them. It's so funny that they don't want Jisoo to go despite her illness and much funnier when all of them have one soft spot for Kim Jisoo. Let's just say, Jisoo gets to see the beautiful hall of her school that day.

***************************************

The ceremony was in a great condition with every seniors speeches, some were joking, some thanks the teachers and all, and it ended well as everyone has expected.

"Jisoo, we're very glad that you're doing well now..." a teacher smiled towards Jisoo who's standing beside Jennie.

"Thank you, Ms. Kim for everything, you thought us a lot..." Jisoo bow to her vocal club teacher.

"I just teach you on how to sing, not that much.." Jisoo smiled at her teacher.

"Rose, someone is searching for you..." a boy came to Rose, he's not wearing the graduation robe so probably he's a junior.

"Who is it?" Rose asked the boy while frowning, who's the person who couldn't just straight come to her instead telling another one to meet her.

"I don't know..he looks so old, maybe your dad? Uhm...he's waiting in front of the hall..." the younger boy explain, bowing off before heading to another direction.

Rose nodded as well but she seems nervous, maybe because the boy has just mentioned 'dad' but when she was about to walk away to check on the person, and hand grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Can I follow?" Lisa asked, with a smile.

"Y - yeah..." Rose nodded with worries, she just pray that the person is not her dad or she'll be doomed.

So they walk out from the hall to see so much parents talking to their children, but Rose couldn't see the person who wanted to see her, just as she was about to walk further from the front hall, she hears her name been called.

"Rose.." Lisa called, squeezing her arm tighter as she looked over her girlfriend.

"Is that the person?" Lisa pointed to an old looking man, wearing a spectacle woth a black coat which seems very expensive and modern. Lisa can tell from his appearence, he is very rich.

Rose frowned at the sight, no, this can't be true, how can he come without telling her, it's not like don't want him to come but she's not ready, she's not ready for everything she's going to gone through with her father's being here.

"Dad, what're you doing here?" Rose suddenly splurts out the question, which made Lisa frowned.

Meanwhile, Lisa was being nice and all, bow we degree to the older man, which he appreciates that by slightly bowing back to the girl.

"I'm Lalisa Manoban.." Lisa introduced herself, Rose was not in the mood to introduce anyone or even talk words.

"This is Lisa, my friend..." Rose said, her dad nodded.

"Okay, so how was your day...?" her dad starts off with good words which Rose answered them without hesitations, just to end the conversation quickly.

**************************************