Chapter 5

Jisoo walked around the huge house, with the music turned on 24/7 out loud. She had a hard time to find Lisa with the amount of people in the house, she's like lost kid. So she decided to go out at the lawn, since there's not plenty of people there.

The music played was rhythmic slow, most were couples talking, smooching around with cocktails in their hands.

While her eyes were searching for her friend, suddenly she saw two figure, both are really familiar.

It was Bobby and Jennie, making out in front of her, everyone. Well not everyone cause only a few saw them, some were talking about them, while Jisoo felt slightly hurt. Not the usual kind of hurt, it's different, difficult to explain. But it just hurt a lot, she ran inside, finding somewhere to cry, out loud.

After a few minutes, Lisa found Jisoo in a room since Rose was searching for her.

"Hey..." Lisa touches her shoulder from the back, Jisoo was sitting on a bed, looking down.

"Are you okay? Where'd you go?"

"Uhm...nowhere...let's go..." Jisoo said quickly.

"What? Where?" Lisa asks, this time, Jisoo already grab her hand, on the way out of the room.

"Uhm, it's okay...just go, I'll text you later..." Rose said, letting go of Lisa's hand. Lisa just give out a nod to her and run out with Jisoo.

***********************

"WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU SERIOUS??!" Rose shouted with her American accent. Jennies squinted her eyes at her acts.

"I swear it was unintentionally..." Jennie said, for the thousandth time.

"Well, know I know why Jisoo's mood was spoiled..." Jennie frowned at her friend's words.

"What? Say that again..." Jennie ask.

"She's in a bad mood, Lisa and I found her in a room...they quickly run out and go home.."

"That's why I haven't seen her..." Jennie said lowly.

"Cause you were kissing her--"

"Wait, they're still together?" Jennie ask again, stopping Rose.

"Well...I don't know but I'm pretty sure Bobby still like her..." Rose said truthfully. Jennie just let out a sigh.

"Help me..." Jennie hold her friend's hand.

"What?" Rose asked.

"Apologize to Jisoo..." Jennie begged.

******************************

FLASHBACK

"So how's study?" Bobby ask, both of hen were standing beside the juice table. Jennie chuckle.

"It was pretty good.."

"So...uhm...I've been watching you...lately..." Bobby said, Jennie who's looking somewhere else turn her head to him, Bobby gave a sweet smile, trying to melt her.

"W-what do you mean..." Jennie said, she bit her bottom lip, she's not good at this, not lovey dovey stuffs.

Bobby reached for Jennie's hand, holding them softly yet tightly. Jennie felt slightly uncomfortable. She don't know what to do, Bobby come closer, she look him in the eyes, nervous and afraid of what's coming next.

His head suddenly approaching hers, and when there inches, Jennie automatically close her eyes.

"Let's take this slow..." Bobby whispered lowly, huskily before attaching their lips together. It was a passionate kiss, never thought that she would kiss the King of the High School, Kim Bobby.