Chapter 9

"Jisoo... why are you here...?" Jennie touched her shoulder. Jisoo who was sitting outside on a bench, enjoying the view without no one disturbing her.

"Nothing...I don't want to be in class..." Jisoo said, soon, Jennie take sit beside the purple haired girl.

"I was thinking..." Jennie said, breaking through the awkwardness, meanwhile Jisoo just look on the grass, trying to absorb what she's trying to say.

"Should we...go out??" Jennie asks, all of sudden.

"What?" Jisoo shift her gaze towards Jennie, is it the time Jennie ask her to go on a date?

"We should spend some times...together..."

"With Rose and Lisa?.." Jisoo ask back, just to confirm the sentence earlier.

"It could be just the two of us..."

*********************

"Jisoo!!!!!!!" Lisa shouted at Jisoo after an hour or more of focusing, smiling like a maniac at the phone.

"For God sake, you shouted at me like I'm standing at the end of the universe!" Jisoo said, glaring at the Thai girl who had a goofy smile on her.

"Haha, I was wondering..." Lisa paused, making a sudden aegyo.

"What? You were wondering if you could just go away from my life? I would be pleasured to..." Jisoo said sarcastically.

"Heyy!!! Not that, you meanie!!!" Lisa slapped Jisoo's arm softly while Jisoo just laugh hard at Lisa.

"I was wondering if we could have a sleepover after the school break!"

"What? Where?" Jisoo asked, now she lift up her head to look at Lisa with a goddamn serious face.

"Rose's?" Lisa said, rasing the pitch a bit as she squinted her eyes as well.

"When did you planned this?" Jisoo asked curiously, Lisa who was laying on her bed got up and look at Jisoo. She grabbed her hand and pull it playfully like a little kid.

"We planned this for a while...so...would you come with us?? There's like...us, Rose and Jennie and a few students from our Batch...nothing more...but I assure you this sleepover is not over 20 people..." Lisa said, trying to persuade Jisoo as she has been told that Jisoo doesn't like crowded sleepover cause it'll be a mess to wake up.

"Wait...you planned his with Rose?" Lisa just let out a simple nod.

"Since when you two become THIS close..?" Jisoo asked, thing to solve the secret that she thinks Lisa has been hiding from her.

"What?? uhm..." Lisa suddenly stuttered.

"Wait...YOU JUST FREAKIN CHANGED THE SUBJECT!!!" Lisa again shouted like Jisoo is at the end of the universe.

"Hahahah okay...but I don't wanna go...i just wanna have a peaceful break from education..." Jisoo said as she continues to lay on the bed, playing with her phone.

"Awhhh!!! Please!!!! THIS WILL BE THE BEST SLEEPOVER YOU'VE EVER HAD IN YOUR LIFE. It's been like a year or two without sleepover!! Let's go!!!" Jisoo just kept herself silence, trying to hide the laugh as she never look Lisa being so desperate.

"Why won't you just go alone then??" Jisoo said.

"I DONT WANT TO CAUSE WE NEVER LIKE EXACTLY WENT TO A PARTY OR A HUGE EVENT WITHOUT EACH OTHER SO ITS GONNA BE A BORING NIGHT WITHOUT YOU..." Lisa is now exaggerating too much.

"Lies..." Jisoo glared at Lisa, not even believing a, single word.

"Okay...I'm telling you the truth...." Lisa said, giving signals to Jisoo to look at her in the eyes.

"You know we haven't spend time a lot together since like...I don't know...so...I think this is a really good chance to do so..." Lisa said, somehow her voice seems so sincere and that suddenly gave Jisoo a big touch in the heart.

"Come on Jichu..." Lisa begged, making a crying face.

"Whatever...just... I don't want anything involving alcohol..." Jisoo said, Lisa nodded giving a thumbs up as assurance.

"Yeay!! Thanks Chu babe!!" Lisa said and rush down the bed, heading to the front door.

"Where you going?"

"Tell Rose!!!!" Lisa shouted as she already left the room, leaving Jisoo alone.

"She could just text her...what the hell is in her mind..." Jisoo said, silently.

Meanwhile, Jisoo still doesn't know, Lisa is speaking the truth or not. Whether she really wanted to spend time with her or there's other thing she intended to do.

Jisoo is too innocent.

**************************

Jisoo and Lisa was having their recess at the cafeteria along with Rose and Jennie. Jisoo really don't know what's the feeling she's having right now. Her heart beat thumps loudly all the time, and she don't know what the hell is going on with herself right now.

"You have any plans for the school break?" Rose asks.

"I thought the sleepover was a plan..." Jennie said, chewing her scramble egg.

"Yea...but we got like 2 weeks...just for 1 night and it's a sleepover..." Rose said. Lisa certainly laughed at that statement while Jisoo just remains silent.

"You know, I think we should plan our holiday well...make it the best..." Lisa said.

"We're graduating this year and I'm still not good with..academics thingy..." Rose said.

"I thought you're like top 20 something?" Jennie said.

"Hahaha...yea...Lisa was like 15, you're like 9 or 10 something and Jisoo is always on the top...what the hell was that Kim Jisoo...?" Rose said, and Jisoo still remains silent. All eyes were on her.

"H-huh...??" Jisoo caught herself off guard and look at those eyes.

"What were you thinking??" Lisa asks, slightly chuckling at the blur girl.

"Uh...nothing?? What were you guys talking about?" Jisoo said, slightly embarrassed.

"How do you study?? Like you got the best brain in this holy school...you need to be my tutor..." Rose said.

"What?? Funny...I'm so slow though..." Jisoo said.

"You're not slow...you're just...innocent..." Lisa said, all of them giving a not understanding face.

"I mean, you're...like a little kid...you can't really think what teens think..."

"Wow...thanks Lalisa for the comments..." Jisoo said, biting on her apple, Lisa scoffed while chuckling.

"Hahaha, yea that's intentionally..." Lisa smiled lovingly, Jisoo tried to hide her smile and look away after seeing the latter.

"So....uhm....who should we invite for the sleepover...??" Rose asks.

"I'll just think about that later.." Lisa said as all of them continued eating together.