Chapter 17

"Hello? Anyone here??" Jennie called out. Some birds flying around the darken sky. She walk through the bushes bravely trying to find the the voice she heard earlier.

A groan voice echoed, Jennie look around but doesn't see anyone around.

"If you can hear me, say something!" Jennie shouted.

"H-help..!.." the voice was weak, almost look like the person choked themselves but still it echoed loud in Jennie's area. Her feet keeps moving. She thinks she knows who's the owner of the voice and she hopes its not really the person she think is.

"Jisoo." Jennie runs through the wood and kneeled in front of the girl, gazing at the blood flowing from the wound on her left leg.

"Oh my god, what happen?" Jennie hold onto her neck with a hand and take a look at her leg.

"J-jennie..." Jisoo breathed out as she passed out after that.

"Jisoo? Jisoo?" Jennie's heartbeat beating faster as she carry Jisoo with all her strength into somewhere safer.

********************

"Jennie..." Jisoo mumbled under her breath, she lift her eyelid to see Jennie, beside her, squatting.

"You okay?" Jennie asks, moving closer to her.

"Uhm, I, ouch!" she whimpered as she tried to move her leg.

"Don't move, i think it's a snakebite, and you leg got a large cut by some branch, guess you didn't notice that..." Jisoo looked at her wound, few green leaves on it. She sighs at the thought of she's fine now.

"Thanks." Jisoo said, breathing in relief.

"No need, lucky you're not poisoned. It'll be much more painful then..." Jisoo smiled a bit after a long pause.

"Where are we?" Jisoo looked around.

"Still in the wood, apparently. I think we're lost..."

"Wait, Are you serious?" Jisoo asks.

"Not even lying, I looked back the paths but dead ends is all i found." Jennie shrugged as Jisoo is now worried.

"So, what now?" Jisoo ask.

"Guess we need to wait..untill someone come to find us. I think they're on their way." Jennie said. They sighs at the same time.

"Now, mind telling me how did you get here?" Jennie asks. Taking a sit beside Jisoo.

"Our map shows different direction..on the map says left but the signboard shows straight..."

"And you had map..."

"6..." Jisoo said.

"Oh, me too. Is it like the second last point?" Jennie asks, Jisoo nodded.

"But mine shows right and the signboard shows straight." Jennie said.

"Well, that's weird..." Jisoo frowned.

"But whatever it is, I wanna go back..." Jisoo said

"Yeah..its getting darker..." both of them eyed the darken sky.

About 30 minutes already and still, both of the girls are in the wood. Jennie was leaning on a tall large tree while Jisoo's head on her chest, Jennie's arm apparently were wrapped around Jisoo as they were sleeping soundly.

"Jennie?! Jisoo!!" voices echoed through the woods.

"KIM JENNIE!! KIM JISOO!!"

Jennie was awake by the loud voices. She can hear her voice. She slowly unwrap her arm around Jisoo and moves around.