Chapter 34

Jinhwan was in a deep thought of something or should he say someone named Jisoo. It has always been her in his mind for about 3 years. He hates the fact that he had a quite large possibility of dating her but a really small chance for her to accept him truthfully.

The way Jisoo talks to him, looks at him was a confirmed look of a friend to another friend. Jinhwan hates that, by the way Jisoo looked at Jennie was a complete different one. Jisoo looked at her as if she's a gold, important piece of puzzle that has been missing in her life.

He recalled the heart breaking days where Bobby dated Jisoo. They hang out together everyday. Jisoo stayed beside Bobby, with Bobby taking care of her and looking at her lovingly. Jinhwan saw that, but despite wanted to be a good friend, he hides those painful feelings.

"Hey, Jinhwan..." Jinhwan heard the voice, slightly blinking couple time to have a better view.

"What're you doing here alone?" Bobby asks, taking a sit beside him. Jinhwan looked away, don't want him to notice the sadness on his face.

"N-nothing..." Jinhwan looked down to the grass under his feet, noticing the glance Bobby gave him.

"I missed the group." Bobby said, slightly sighing as he look at the place where they're sitting, so called the place where they always hang out together years ago. The trees probably still in his mind, the roses planted along the walkway still bare in his mind.

"Oh, yeah. Me too.." Jinhwan responded, the best respond he think he could give.

"Are you mad at me..?" Bobby asks. Jinhwan stuttered at the unexpected question. Yes. He's mad at him. He's angry at the guy sitting beside him. He's angry because the guy has hurt the girl he loved for three years.

No. He's not angry, he's just disapointed. If he's angry about that, he would probably kill the guy years ago. Bobby is his friend, he couldn't betray him, even though he could have betrayed him hundreds times.

"No. Why would I?" Jinhwan let out a chuckle, still avoiding Bobby's gaze.

"I'm sorry..cause I can't really be a good friend.. to you..." Bobby said, his expression says everything.

"No, why would you say that...?" Jinhwan slightly let out a nervous chuckle.

"Cause I have to and I want to fix things before anything."

"Anything?" Jinhwan looked at Bobby this time.

"Just in case." Bobby smiled.

"I don't understand.." Jinhwan said, frowning.

"By the way, how are you now?" Bobby looked at the shorter guy with a smile.

"You can see yourself." Jinhwan smirked, yes, he could see the outside which filled with smiles but not the inside, his sorrows.

***********************

After the bell rang, signing the end of school session. All the students briefly stands and grab their bags, going on with their own way.

"Where do you wanna go?" Lisa ask Jisoo who's keeping her stuff quickly.

"The shop." Jisoo answered shortly.

"Want me to follow you?" Lisa asks.

"I'm not a kid." Jisoo slightly smile, Lisa smiled as well.

"You could be." Lisa mocked playfully but earned a smile from Jisoo.

"I'll be back later..." Jisoo said, and go out from the class quickly, followed by the gaze of a brown haired girl.

"Jen, let's go.." Rose called, she stands on her feet and grabs her bag with a sigh.

**************************

Jisoo was busy choosing the best yoghurt she could have. It's been in her mind, banana yoghurt was the new one, strawberry tasted good, orange tastes good as well but where's her favourite.

"I took the last chocolate." A deep voice came from behind as she turn to the figure.

Jisoo was about to beg on her feet for the yoghurt but her expression turns dull in a second as she looked up and sees the guy in front of her.

"Let me treat you." Bobby suggest, but Jisoo just glared at him and about to walk away but Bobby grabs her hand. She felt it, and quickly let herself go.

"Just once please." Bobby begged.

"No, thank you." Jisoo said coldly, making her way to the door.

"Jisoo, please, the last time. I beg you..." Bobby said, he was practically pleading, Jisoo notices the desperation he's showing right now.

Bobby puts the cup of chocolate yoghurt on the counter as he silently smiled looking at the girl beside him.

"Oh, kid." the cashier suddenly spoke in front of Bobby. Jisoo looked at Bobby, asking herself whether they know each other.

"Yes?" Bobby himself don't recognise him.

"You're the guy who always come with your girlfriend on the afternoon right? Fighting here and there." the cashier laughs, at the thought of the situation he just described just now.

"Girlfriend? I-I don't have.." Bobby stuttered, slightly looking over Jisoo who's confused.

"Yeah, the brown haired, white faced, oh...she has this mole under her eyebrow..." the cashier describe fully. Bobby came to a realisation at the person he thought. He quickly looked over Jisoo who's having the confused yet unbelievable expression on her face.

"Jisoo." Bobby looked over Jisoo who's already walking away from the place.

"Jisoo, Jisoo!!" He called again, but Jisoo was way too far from the shop, running back to the class.

*****************************

"Hey, what took you so long--" Jisoo entered the room with the voice of Lisa in front of her, she run towards Lisa, dropping everything she's holding and hug the orange haired girl.

"Jisoo, hey...what happened?" Lisa rubs on Jisoo's back, she could feel her shoulder getting wetter, the sobs are getting harder than it ever been.

"I-It h-hurts. Li-lisa, so b-bad..." Jisoo sobbed on her friend's shoulder. She just wanted a shoulder to cry on. She can't tell Lisa what happened, Lisa may think it's stupid or childish but all those things happened in just a brief second made her cry a lot.

Meanwhile Lisa just tapped on her back, trying everything she can to make calm Jisoo. It's what she should've do though.

************************

Hanbin walked pass by few students on his way to the location. His feet were walking fast only to stop when he saw Bobby talking with the principal.

He looked very serious, so as the principal. He wondered what are topic they've been talking.

"Hey!" Hanbin gasped loudly as he quickly turn to look at the one who grab his shoulder from the back.