Chapter 23

Today, Jennie was excited. She is so damn happy. She never felt so relieved.

Jennie reach her hand to the zip of the blue bag, and carry then on her shoulder. She looked at the girl in fromt of her. Sitting quietly at the edge of the bed.

"You look excited." Jisoo chuckle when Jennie showed a gummy smile.

"Who wouldn't..." Jennie grab Jisoo's hand, helping her to stand as they walk through the door.

"I guess I made the right choice having you my girlfriend, you could've done everything for me." Jisoo said as they walk together.

"Yeah, I should be proud of that." Jennie smiled widely.

**************************

"Oh my god finally I'm here." Jisoo said as she laid her butt on her favourite place. Bed.

"YEAY! YOU'RE BACK JISOO!!" Lisa exclaimed as she held Jisoo's hand happily. Jennie put Jisoo's bag on the chair as she can't take off her smile.

"I MISSES YOOOUU SOOOO MUCH!!" Lisa said as she pull Jisoo for a hug so tight that she can even hear what Lisa was saying.

"Can...you...even speak human languages??" Jisoo asks, suffocating a lot there but then Lisa let go of her.

"Really, you two." Jennie chuckle loudly.

"So I better get going, " Jennie said, causing Jisoo to frown.

"Already?" Jisoo asks, biting her lip looking at her girlfriend.

"Pretty much, we'll meet later okay." Jennie said and getting ready to go.

Jennie knew Jisoo wanted at least a hug, but they wanted to keep it until this weekend from Lisa and Rosé.

"Text me if anything, bye..." Jennie whispered past her and quickly left to her room.

"I smell something fishy!" Lisa said looking at Jisoo while pointing out her finger in front of her.

Jisoo glared and grab the finger out of her face.

"Yeah, guess you smelled the sushi you bought just now." Jisoo said as she saw the sushi remains on the table, and she walk away to the bathroom.

"HEY!! DAT'S NUT WUT AYE MEEENNN" Lisa began her weird accent as Jisoo closed the bathroom door leaving her outside.

"I'll answer you once you SPEAK NORMAL."

*************************
Krrrriiinnggggg....

"Okay...so the results for last semester exams has been posted on the notice board, make sure to have a look even though you know. It's not pleasing too see..." the teacher joked. But the students can't find it funny at all.

"See you next week." as the teacher make her way to the door and walk out, the students start grabbing their bags and leave the classroom.

"I'm gonma check the board." Lisa said as she stands, but Rose seems out of it.

"Rosie?" Lisa called out.

"Huh? What?" Rose was texting someone that really took her full attention there. She look at Lisa in confused.

"Let's go." Lisa offers her hand. Jisoo and Jennie just look at them in confusion as well.

"Where to?" Rosé asks back. Lisa scoff.

"I said let's go to the board." Lisa was a bit frustrated. But Rosé noticed the mood changes in her.

"Okay, sorry. I didn't heard you." Rose said as she stands too, packing up her stuffs.

"Thought so..." Lisa said and walk slowly towards the door first.

"What's wrong with you?" Rose frowned in madness, she walk approaching Lisa as they both walk out from the class.

"Well.." Jennie turn around and look at her girlfriend.

"That was unpleasing." Jennie continued.

"You think they had a problem?" Jisoo asks.

"I don't know, but Rosé seems spacing out from Lisa..." Jennie said, both of them already stands to walk from the empty classroom.

"Yeah, noticed that too." Jisoo said.

"So..." Jennie suddenly trailed as she grabs Jisoo's hand, clinging onto her.

"So what?" Jisoo chuckled lowly at her girlfriend's strangeness.

"How do you feel today?" Jennie asks cutely. Both already walk out from the class, heading to the notice board.

"I'm fine." Jisoo smiled.

"That's it??" Jennie asks, a bit looking disappointed.

"What do you want actually?" Jisoo stopped as she eyed Jennie.

"A loving confession that you love me and a kiss..." Jennie said proudly. Jisoo was left agape.

"Huh, maybe I shouldn't ask you to be my girlfriend."

"What? Are you serious?" Jennie asks, frowning.

Jisoo leaned closer, cupped the girl's cheek and pressed their lips together. Syncing like there's no tomorrow, Jennie kinda enjoys that. Nope, she really loves that.

"Yup I'm dead serious, cause my beautiful kisses will be stolen from someone like you." Jisoo said as they pulled away and continue walking.

"That will be worth it, and do you mean someone who is caring, nice and romantic like me..." Jennie praised herself.

"Oh my god, now I know you better." Jisoo said laughing.

"And I know you best..." Jennie said along her.

*************************

"Good Afternoon, Ms. Song." Bobby greeted over the tall old woman in front of him.

"Jiwon, why haven't you go to your dorm. I thought school hours has ended." the principal asks. Grabbing her black Gucci handbag.

"I wanted to ask your permission. I'm  going to transfer to America in about 4 months." Bobby hand her a piece of white paper. Probably his letter. She accepts it with a frown.

"Oh really? I thought your family wanted to wait until you graduate because I already had a discussion with your mother last month about this..."

"Well, that was not planned well..." Bobby faked out a smile. She look at him in pity.

"Won't you stay in for 2 months more? I mean it's a really good thing that if you would stay a bit longer, you're our best student.." Ms. Song said.

"Sadly I can't Ms. Song..."

"Did Yunhyeong know about this?"

"He's the first.." Bobby smiled.

"Okay sure. Claim your letter next week. In my office..." Ms. Song said as Bobby bowed.

"Thank you Ms. Song." Bobby walk out from her office as soon as he received the nod from her.

A tone came out from Ms. Song's phone as it vibrates. She took it out and watched the caller ID.

"Yes President Park..." she smiled. Her voice just soft and nice to hear.

"Yes..yes...I'll make sure to keep an eye on her. Yes, her results are falling this time.."

"No worries. I'm very sure. No one...yes..."

"Okay thank you so much...see you soon..." with that ended call, her face turned cold and quickly make her way out from her office.