Chapter 35

"What the hell..." Hanbin hit Yunhyeong with a chuckle.

"What are you looking at?" Yunhyeong laughed and look at the two figure Hanbin was looking at.

"You were checking out my mom?" Yunhyeong joked only to receive a punch on his arm.

"No moron..." Hanbin chuckled lowly.

"Poor Bobby..." Yunhyeong said, Hanbin look at him.

"You know what are they talking about?" Hanbin asks Yunhyeong who's smiling widely.

Hanbin looked over the people walking along the corridor as his hair blew when the win blew along them on the bench.

"So tell me.. " Hanbin said impatiently.

"Okay...I thought I've told you this...but Bobby is going back to America..." Yunhyeong explained.

"Really? You didn't tell me before..." Hanbin said.

"Well now I did..." Yunhyeong said with a smile. Hanbin was still in a culture shock to hear the news.

**********************

This week is the begining of examination week, the week that most of the students hate afterall, even the computer brain Jisoo.

"Jisoo aren't you nervous??" Lisa asks Jisoo who's looking pretty relaxed. They're in front of the hall, refreshing what they've studied for the past months for their final exams, the most important out of all.

"Yes..." Jisoo answered with a word, flipping through the page.

"Jisoo..Jisoo..Jisoo...what's the last way to do this?" Rose ask, showing the question number towards Jisoo, her voice was filled with nervousness, she need to do well in this or she'll fail and have a slap from her parents.

"I've told you...move the x to the front and finish the addition, then change the symbol, then finish the last equation.." Jisoo said, pointing out her fingers on the book. Rose smiled.

"Oh my god, you're my lifesaver, thank you so much!" Rose exclaimed happily, with her Aussie accent, Jisoo smiled at the taller girl.

Jennie heard the students sighs and gasps as she look up, the observer has arrived, they are ordered to enter the hall right now, she put her books away as she prayed, hopefully she could scores a lot.

They all lined up with two lines, the line was long though as the teacher was observing the students before entering the hall, probably anyone bringing cheat notes which she thinks aren't useful at all.

She looked over the girl beside her, and she cursed in her mind. Her face turned red as she look away. The girl notices her too, and she looked away as well.

Jisoo couldn't think right when Jennie was standing beside her. Probably some of the facts she learned just now has fade away at the thought of one girl in her mind.

They've enter the hall at the same time, Jennie forgot where her place should be and remember it back in a second, she's on the right while Jisoo is far from her, at the left.

As they pass by each other Jisoo could've swear to God Jennie brushes her hand on hers, her heartbeat stopped at the moment.

"Candidate 057, please take your seat." the observer called, she immediately get back to the reality.

Was that intentionally? Or she just feeling it?

But through the exams process, her mind was filled with Jennie Kim.

***************************

"Only God knows how hard that was just now..." Lisa exclaimed, as they proceed to go back to their dorms.

"Don't you think so?" Lisa asks Jisoo who's being so quiet since the morning.

"Huh..? Y - yeah..." Jisoo stuttered which sends suspicion towards Lisa.

"What were you thinking?" Lisa looked over Jisoo.

"No...nothing...I'm just...tired.." Jisoo said, completely lying and Lisa particularly knows that.

*****

"So how was just now?" Rose asks Jennie who's walking beside her.

"It was good..." Jennie answers, Rose's eyes widen.

"Good? It's not good for me.."

"Relax Chaeng...you're gonna pass these with flying colours..." Jennie smiled.

"I hope so...but we have more tomorrow..."

"I know..." Jennie smiled with a sigh and the thought of what she just did this morning.

**************************

That night, after finishing their prep in class, a guy ran over Jisoo and Lisa.

"Jisoo...hi.." Suho smiled, Lisa and Jisoo gave a weird look.

"Hey...Suho right?" Suho smiled even wider when Jisoo remembered his name, although he was rejected by Jisoo months ago.

Suho took out a piece of chocolate bars and a note on it and show it to Jisoo.

"Here...someone gave it..." Suho said.

"For me?" Jisoo asks.

"Of course for you...impossible if it's for himself..." Lisa said jokingly.

"I mean, who gave it?" Jisoo ask, still afraid to recieve the gift.

"Just accept this...Please..." Suho begged.

"Until you tell me who..." Jisoo warned.

"You know, you can just give it to me if she refused.." Lisa said towards suho with a smile.

"No, she'll kill me if this won't go into your own hand..." Suho said without noticing his mistake.

"..'she'..?" Jisoo asks again, Suho slightly curse in his head and quickly put the chocolate bar in her hand as he run away.

"Yah...Suho!!" Jisoo shouted, holding on the chocolate.

"Just accept it...look...it's your favourite, jelly beans.." Lisa said, Jisoo nodded as she looked over the chocolate.

As they get into the room, Lisa got interested into knowing who gave Jisoo the chocolate bars though Jisoo has probably received hundreds this year, this one looks kind of special, she person knows Jisoo's favourite afterall.

Lisa glanced at Jisoo who's already entering the bathroom.

Lisa called Jisoo as she examines the small gift Jisoo received.

"There's a note!!" Lisa said happily.

"Want me to read it?" Lisa ask. Jisoo answered with 'hmm' as she step out from the bathroom while wiping of her face.

Lisa open the folded note and read it, Jisoo frowned as she saw Lisa pout, putting away the note on the table.

"It's just written 'good luck'...not romantic at all..." Lisa said, she expected a cute romantic words on the note but only two words written with a black pen.

"Oh..." Jisoo nodded and change into her pink pyjama.

"You're not eager to know?" Lisa ask.

"Uhm...probably another junior..." Jisoo said, she never interested on gifts like that since she enter the school, it annoys her sometime at one stage. But she's grateful enough to those people of waste their money for the gifts which some of them goes to Lisa if she's not into them.

"Probably someone you know?" Lisa said, Jisoo look at her through the reflection of the mirror she's looking at.

"It's your favourite though..." Lisa said hardly wanted Jisoo to guess who is was.

"Yes, so...? Lots of people like that chocolate...it could be a coincidence.." Lisa couldn't accept Jisoo's words as she never stops thinking about it.