Chapter 15

"Oh come on dickhead...we know you have one..." Junhoe laughed.

"J-...Jennie!!" Jinhwan suddenly spoke out and run away to any tent that he sees first. All of them was left shock especially the one who sat beside her.

"Well that was freaking embarassing for a guy." Jongin said laughing.

"What the hell." Hanbin was left shock at Jinhwan who said he just like his crush.

"Nevermind that, he'll be back soon...i guess..." Bobby said assuringly.

"So...yup Junhoe..." as Junhoe spin the bottle, it casually points at Yixing.

"What the hell man..." Yixing scoffed.

"Shut up Chinese..."

"So I want you to act like a sheep with sounds." all of them were laughing their ass off while Yixing was left embarassed.

"Why sheep?" Yixing cuss under his breathe at the dare.

"Cause you look like a dumb sheep hoe!" Junhoe laughed as he replied.

As Yixing finally acted like a sheep he's on four and made a weird sound which make the kids laughs non stop.

"Bae-baekkk...."

"What? You're calling that junior Baek Hyun? Isn't that your crush??" Jongin laughed, Yixing looked down in embarassement.

"O-okay stop...this is getting so weird...yet funny." Daesung laughed.

"Okay...its my turn..." Yixing said and spin the bottle. Landed pointing on Jongin who sat not really far from him.

"I dare you to--..."

"Don't make nonsense Sheep.." Jongin warned.

"Tell us your crush and why do you like him or her..."

"Easy shits..." Jongin said as he smirked and looked the girl opposite her in the eyes.

"Jennie Kim...cause she's one hot stuff..." Jennie looked at him without a word as she felt a little shock, her eyes widen as she looks at him.

"I tell you..this one isn't loyal, he'll leave you after he had you..." Minzy said as his ex girlfriend.

"Shut up shorty..." Jongin glared.

"Jiyong..." Bobby said, signing him to spin the bottle.

As Jiyong did, it surprisingly landed on Jisoo.

"Nice..." Some of them smirked, they knew Jiyong used to have some sort of hot crush for but then it faded after twice being rejected.

"Are the rumours about you and Jennie are true?" Jiyong asked smiling cheekily.

Jisoo took a while as she thought about that. She take a look at Lisa beside her, she just assured her to tell the truth through her eyes.

Jisoo look up and said,

"Yes..." one word that left everyone including Jennie a mini heart attack.

"Damn this hot bitches be dating, I'm so up for a threesome." someone shouted, but Jisoo is being careless about it.

"When did you guys dated, really?" Jongin asks, a bit furious.

"One question only..." Jisoo said, clever enough to avoid the question as she look down, biting her lips for her stupidity.

Now it's Chaelin's turn.

"Suho! The hot nerd!" Taeyang shouted as they wow Suho. He's known as his cleverness but still he's cute and handsome for the girls.