Chapter 26

"Rosie, did you see Jisoo on your way back?" Jennie asked, licking her delicious milk ice cream, which took few minutes to pay because of Bobby.

"Uh, nope.." Rose just simply answer, she just came out from the bathroom when Jennie just came in from the club or so she said.

"Aren't you two in the same club?" Jennie asked, frowning at this sight of her best friend.

"Maybe you should call her..." Rose take a sit, grabbing her phone and making herself busy not even bother to look at Jennie.

"I did...but she didn't pick up or reply to my messages..." Jennie checked her phone again. Yes, her texts were not replied yet.

"Why are you acting like this?" Jennie threw the wrapper and the wooden stick of her ice cream as she licked them clean. She take a sit on the bed.

"What?" Rose asks.

"Are you mad at me?" Jennie ask again, Rose now finally laid her eyes on the girl sitting on the bed.

"Nope...but probably Jisoo are..."

"Why would she??" Jennie ask, frowning. God, she just don't understand a thing.

"You know what's her likes and dislikes, yet...you put no concern on them..." Jennie was confused. She was dumbfounded. She tried to call Jisoo but it was rejected. What the hell.

"What did I do wrong, seriously?" Jennie stands while texting her more. Asking if she did wrong. They were fine yesterday. Very fine!

She have a glance at Rose and look over the time now. She run out of the room, skipping 2 rooms and give some knocks on the door.

"Jisoo...Jisoo please open the door..." Jennie called out, but few knocks didn't made the door open.

"Come on, what did I do wrong?" Jennie just can't wait, she need to know,  she did not intend to hurt Jisoo after all. She don't even know what's happening!

"Kim Jisoo, open up..." Jennie called out again.

But the person she wished to see is not there, it's just Lisa.

"Jennie.." Lisa looked at Jennie, eyes wondered on her.

"Where's Jisoo? I need to talk to her?" Jennie said, Lisa didn't open the door fully. So it was hard for Jennie to look over Jisoo in the room.

"She's not here..."

"Then where is she? I thought her club has ended..." Jennie asked.

"Yeah., I guess she went somewhere else but she'll be here soon..." Lisa said, biting her lips before looking at Jennie.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked Jennie.

"Yeah I'm fine...just please ask her to reply or call me back..." Jennie said and left after receiving a nod.

Lisa quickly close the door. And turn back.

"What the hell is happening?" Lisa ask the girl with her specs, sitting on the study table, writing on her notebook.

"Nothing..." Jisoo said, not even bother to reply longer. She just keep her cold expression.

"Then, what was that?!" Lisa throw her hand to the front door, indicating Jennie who came here just now.

"It was nothing okay...I wasn't in the mood to talk, leave me alone..." Jisoo said, sighing.

"Here..." Lisa handed Jisoo a packet of pills.

"Don't forget this again, do you wanna die?" Lisa asks, it was a joke but yet, the girl in front of her hasn't laugh. Jisoo just take out one pill and drink them in a second.