Epilogue

"Yeah dad, can you keep the larger boxes under the smaller boxes?!!" Lisa shouted to the phone which is on speaker, as she laughed at her bestfriend.

Today is the day, they're moving out of their dorm and now the room are finally emptied with boxes all over the floor.

"Jisoo, my dad is waiting outside, should I go first or you?" Lisa asked the shorter girl.

"Uh, you go first, I'm going to Jennie's..." Jisoo said and Lisa nodded.

Jisoo gave few knocks on the door but no one seems to be answering anything. She frowned and gave another knock and soon, she regrets it.

"JUST OPEN THE DOOR IT'S NOT EVEN LOCKED! " Jisoo could hear Rose's voice echoed in the school, she might have been deaf if she's in the room.

"Sorry." Jisoo peeked her head after opening the door, muttering an apology.

"Oh it's you." Rose sighs tiredly, stacking the boxes and luggage neatly, but Jennie seemed to be fine as she was sitting on a chair, looking through her phone.

"Hi." Jennie greeted over her girlfriend, giving her a welcoming kiss on her lips as Jisoo returned a smile.

"You're done?" Jisoo asked, Jennie nods, showing just few small boxes and one black luggage by her side.

"And you're not helping your friend?" Jisoo chuckle at the sight of Rose pushing a large box to the corner so it's easier to bring them out later, Jennie looked at the girl and she shook her head shamelessly

"Nope." Jennie answered earning another chuckle from.

"Hey, want me to help something?" Jisoo asked Rose who's sweating like she's out from the pool after a long swim.

"No!" Jennie shouted.

"You're still in your recovery process and you need to rest, don't do anything." Jennie warned her girlfriend.

"Yeah, you should get some rest, you probably carried tons of boxes already." Rose said as she continues pushing the box rather than carrying it.

"I'm not that ill." Jisoo said, rolling her eyes, as she took a sit beside Jennie.

"You seriously don't wanna help her?" Jisoo asked, pushing Jennie to help her friend, who's definitely in a hard time.

"For god's sake, I hate boxes!!" Rose shouted in defeat. Jennie's sighs and put her phone in her jeans pocket.

"Fine, I'm doing this because you insisted." Jennie said to Jisoo who's sitting there.

"I'm very glad you do, my love." Jisoo gave her girlfriend a smile after watching Jennie carry the boxes to the front door.

************************************

"So, where are we moving?" Jennie asked her dad.

"I rent an apartment, we'll leave soon after I settle some things here." Mr. Kim answered, helping her daughter to carry the boxes in the car boot.

"I want to stay." Jennie suddenly said, after putting the last box.

"What?" her father asked again, Jennie looked at him with hopeful eyes, though she didn't expect much from him.

"I want to stay." Jennie repeats, her father scoffed as he gets into the car. Jennie then followed after him, sitting on the passenger seat.

"Please, I want to stay." Jennie begged once again.

"Why? You're gonna stay in New Zealand to have a perfectly stable job." her father explained to her.

"And live with different women every month? No thanks." Jennie retorts, she expected another scold but received a sigh in return.