Chapter 29

"Do you really love me? Not because you're trying to get rid of someone else in your mind?" Jennie ask, Jisoo was left paused.

"Y - yeah...I love you." Jisoo said, Jennie knew it. Jisoo wasn't sure herself.

"Jisoo do you--"

"Stop asking me these questions...For God's sake...I love you I love you I love you...okay?" Jisoo said, pulling the girl gently into her embrace.

"I'm sorry..." Jennie was crying silently in her mind, she just wanted to know the truth, behind her feelings.

***********************

"Hello, Jiwon...how are you feeling today?" Mrs. Song greeted him in a good way as Bobby smiled.

"Your father called me just now, asking me how are you doing..."

"Oh...I'm just fine..." Bobby answered, smiling again.

"I can't really see that here.." Mrs. Song said, pointing at his broken leg.

"But I'm feeling good inside..." Bobby said happily, the older woman smiled assuring.

"Sure do, exams are around the corner...so make sure to prepare are lot despite your sickness..." Bobby nod at her concerned words.

************************

"Oh...President Kim..." Mr. Park smiled happily as they both shook hands.

"Neh Mr. Park...I see that you just came from Australia..."

"We arrived last night...It was a hectic schedule though...how are you doing?"

"Very fine lately...It's been while since we met yeah?"

"Yes...absolutely...I was thinking of going to a dinner with your family..." Mr. Park suggested.

"Oh..that certainly can do..." Mr. Kim answered with a smile.

"So how was Jennie doing?"

"I heard she's got new friends other than Rose...and I really hope that'll influence her better...after graduate, she's going to handle the company in Italy, and I certainly hope she would accept the offer..."

"Good plan...Rose resist to go to Australia for further studies, I don't know what's pulling her to stay at Korea...I need her to go with me..."

"That's complicated enough to handle than the company's projects.." both of them laughed out loud.

"So see you around yea?" Mr. Park said as they bid goodbye soon after.

************************

Lisa was flipping the page over and over again, well, not a thing she reads though. She was busy thinking about something else that makes her own hand moving in a way that she don't know what's it for.

She looked around the room, yeah, the students were reading, some were searching some books, some were using the computer, the librarian is busy too handle the kids in the counter, yet, she's only searching for one person.

She stands, the chair creeped and she scoffed at the noise she just made, the shelf were just too much, it's like just rows of rows of rows of shelf, full of old books, dictionaries, educational, she has walked around every single shelf.

"Rosie..." she called out, her voice was tiny, in concern probably. Rose was holding her phone, back facing Lisa, she was texting, she's been texting and Lisa don't know who was it all this time.

"Uhm...uh...yeah?" Rose turned, nervously. She was holding a book, an old history book about World War II, Lisa was very sure it's not her interest, at least not historical stuffs.

"What're you doing?" Lisa frowned.

"Nothing...I was searching for...uhm...the history homework..." Rose put the book back on its shelf, and search for another book, probably just to make Lisa sure that she's actually finding an actual book.

"Yeah, I don't really understand what's going on with--" Rose stopped talking, once she felt Lisa's hand on her arm, she can't believe it herself, she was trembling badly.

"Stop lying..." Lisa firmly spoke, Rose looked at her, in the eye, just to make sure it wasn't a dream.

"What do you mean?" Rose trembled, her lips were shaking.

"Tell me the truth, Chaeyoung..." Lisa never called her Chaeyoung, unless it was serious. Lisa was serious, she had it all, she wants the truth. Rose gulped her saliva at the thought.

"I don't get what you're trying to say..." Rose said, she's still not losing.

"You know what...forget about homeworks, let's go back, I'm tired already..." Rose said, she slipped the phone in her pocket, and walk pass by Lisa. Lisa grip her own hand, sure that something was happening.

***********************************

"Oh? Anyeong!" Bobby looked over the brown haired girl in front of him. She was holding a book, and the earphones were plugged into her ears.

"Yah, what're you doing here?" Jennie ask, slightly gasps and took off the earphone away.

"I was just walking around--"

"What are you doing here??" Both Jennie and Bobby turn to look at the voice they both know, they both recognised well, the purple hair flew away from her face, the wind was indeed strong but the weather was really nice.

"J-jisoo..." Bobby mumbled, Jennie saw the small bottle of milk Jisoo bought for them.

Jisoo looked over Jennie who was extremely unaware of what would possibly happen.

"Please leave..." Jisoo ask, Bobby stands in not a stable position, the stick he was holding onto under his arm was helping him out, despite his bandaged leg, he depended on the wooden stick.

"No..I was--"

"It wasn't a question..." Jisoo said firmly, she don't want to see his face nor hear his voice anymore, or seeing his face near her girlfriend.

"Jisoo...let's just sit and tal--" Jennie was stopped by Jisoo.

"You want to sit with him...?" Jisoo ask, still his eyes weren't leaving Bobby's. Jennie is particularly afraid, she held onto Jisoo's hand fast, pulling her beside.

"Jisoo I'm sorry...I want to--"

"Leave..." Jisoo demanded, Bobby sighed, with pleading look in his eyes. He looked over Jennie and back to Jisoo.

"Bobby, just leave...okay? I'm sorry..." Jennie said, for the good of three of them. Jisoo scoffed at Jennie's word as she looked away, she don't know where that soft voice of Jennie ever come from.

Bobby looked down, nodding as he walk away, slowly leaving the windy rooftop.

Jisoo quickly pull her hand away from Jennie's grip as Jennie look at her in shock.

"Why're you behaving like this?" Jennie asked.

"Like what?" Jisoo ask, looking over Jennie looking at the slightly taller girl in front of her.

"You're so sensitive when it comes to Bobby...." Jennie said.

"You're so close with him...can't you just stop meeting him? He's not--"

"Jisoo...do you still like Bobby?" Jennie looked at Jisoo, eyes already watery, she's preparing to hear the answer from the girl she loves, no matter it'll hurt or not.