Chapter 3

The next day, Jennie walked along the corridor with Rose. She saw Jisoo keeping her books in the locker but can't move her eyes on her. How her beauty attracts someone like Jennie is just amazing.

"So you want to go to the party?" Rose spoke. Well it's been  few minutes Rose's talking but Jennie wasn't even paying attention.

"What?...uhm...I...I wasn't listening..." Jennie snapped out.

"Ugh...I can ask Jisoo to come here if your really wanna look at her all day long...you know, I think you're starting to like her..." Rose said, Jennie shrugged off.

"I don't know...anyways, let's not talk about that again..., Keep talking about what you're talking just now..."

"Huh...I was saying...you wanna go to the party on Saturday?" Rose ask.

"Uhm...I don't think so..." Jennie said, biting her lips.

"Lisa will be there so obviously Jisoo will be there as well..." Rose raised an eyebrow.

"I'll think about it..."

"Come on... I know party is your life..." Rose said as Jennie smiled before agreeing.

*************************

As the time pass by the day, Jennie were sitting on the table with Rose, eating heir lunch at the cafeteria. Later on, Lisa suddenly approach them.

"Hey, can we sit here? The seats are full..." Lisa said, Jisoo beside her stays silent. Jennie stares at Jisoo while Rose's heart starts beating fast seeing her crush talking to her.

"Y-yes...of course.." Rose said smiling, Lisa thank them as Jisoo sits in front of Jennie.

So the entire eating session has been a really awkward moment, so Lisa pop up a story.

"So you're the new girl, right?" Lisa ask, pointing out to Jennie. Jennie look up to her as she nod.

"Lisa, you're going to the party on Saturday?" Rose asks, while Jisoo and Jennie kept eating, looking down heir feet.

"Yup, of course I'm going, Bobby and his friends arrange this so I'll probably not gonna miss this one..." Lisa said, munching her sandwich.

"Uhm...Jisoo?" Rose ask and give a glance at Jennie who's immediately looking up to Jisoo and Lisa.

Lisa look at Jisoo, they were giving some eye contacts and lastly,

"Yeah, she'll definitely come..." Lisa smiled, Jennie looked down before smiling hard.

Jisoo look at the girl in front of her, smiling brightly, she smiles as well, she finally got to see the gummy smile people were talking about.

"Ain't Jennie coming?" Lisa asked.

"She'll go as well, never misses a party..." Rose said as both laughed. While Jisoo and Jennie just keep smiling, yet without looking at each other.

**********************

The next day, Rose and Jennie were busy choosing their outfits for the party.

"Seriously, there's nothing I can wear later...I'm gonna be naked..." Jennie let out a joke as she sighs, throwing a blue dress on the bed. Rose laughed at her statement.

"Oh really, I dare you to..." Rose smirked, Jennie mouthed a 'not even funny' to her.

"Just wear your casual outfit...it doesn't matter at all..."

"Black leather jacket seems good on you..." Rose added, Jennie took her Gucci shirt with her black leather jacket and jeans. Jennie shows them to Rose.

"That looks good..." Rose said, smiling.

"Hey..." Jennie take a sit on the bed, Rose who's still picking her outfit, looked up to Jennie.

"I don't think I would go..." she suddenly say, left her bestie's eyes widen.

"The hell, nope...YOU ARE GOING..."

"No, I just think I should just stay in bed...I'm not feeling good about it..." she points but yet, looked down.

"Trust me, you're gonna be stunning...cause look at you, Jennie Kim, like who the hell don't know you...the whole school admirers your looks Jen...nothing to be worried of..." Rose said, comforting Jennie.

"No..that's not it..."

"What if...--uh nevermind..." Jennie just cut her own sentence makes Rose wonders.

"If??"

"Nothing...I'm going to bed..." Jennie said and quickly pull up the blanket up her chest after climbing up the bed. Rose sighs at her actions.

"Jisoo's gonna glue her eyes on you that night..." Rose added after a while.

**********************

The next day after school, they have a club meeting. Rose who's in the same club as Lisa and Jisoo were in their practice rooms with some other students.

"Okay people, today we have a new student from New Zealand, maybe some of you might already knew her and for some who don't, let us give Jennie a chance to introduce herself.." as Ms. Sophea invites Jennie to the front, she walked out slowly, feeling a bit of shy.

"Hi I'm Jennie...uhm...we could be friends.." just as simple as she always do, the students glued their eyes on her. Jennie just keep looking somewhere else, avoiding any of their creepy eye contacts.

"So anyone have any question for Jennie? Like how she got in here..." suddenly, Ms. Sophea spoke out.

"Shit..." Jennie automatically cursed.

"Where in New Zealand did you lived in?" suddenly a girl shouted.

"I lived in Auckland..." simply, she answers it.

"Any siblings??" another girl suddenly asked again, she sighs and answer them.

"Nope..." few question were asked, relevant and irelevent ones were answered by Jennie.

"Okay, I think thats enough for Jennie..." at that moment, Jennie already breath heavily, letting out her worries out. She saw the way Jisoo looked at her, all the time just now, however, what she can do is just look down her feets.

"Last question please!!!" a boy shouted, Jennie eyed the boy and it was Bobby. Jennie labeled him as a hot asshole, which seems a relevant name for how he looks.

"Single or Taken?" all the students were wooing them. Thinking Bobby would have a heart for her after that kind of question. But then, Jennie shrugged.

"Finally, the right question!" Lisa whispered into Jisoo's ear.

"Yea yea whatever...this is taking too much time..." Jisoo said, while actually she's paying so much attention at the girl in front of everyone, memorising all of the information given just now.

"This question is not necessary...right?" she said and turn to Miss Sophea, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm...yes...so let's just proceed on you lesson today, Jennie can take a sit....thank you so much for your time.." Jennie have a bow before walking towards Rose.

Bobby just eyed her, while Jennie could clearly see his eyes wondering on her.

"He's such a dumbass..." Rose whispered to Jennie, pointing it out to Bobby.

Jennie nodded and just whispered a 'no doubt' to Rose while focusing on Ms. Sophea left Jisoo who's at the back, eardrops their conversation smiling alone.

"Ain't that bad..." Jisoo thought.