Chapter 22

Jennie was alone with Jisoo now. Lisa and Rosé left. They insist her to go back together but she resist and promised will go home by taxi later on.

"Wake up." Jennie said, holding her hand. She always holds her hand, because she believes it's the only time she could do so.

She always say how much she misses her, how much she loves her. Because it's the only time she could say it sincerely yet truthfully.

"When will you wake up...really..." Jennie ask. Then, a move on Jisoo's fingers touches her fingers as well. Jennie look up to her, eyes widen. She look at them, slowly as they begin to move again.

"J-Jisoo." Jennie stutter, she eyed Jisoo who's eyes began to slowly open.

"Oh my god, Jisoo..." Jennie let go of her hand and ran outside, at the urge to find the doctor.

*********************

"Lisa." Jennie looked at the door, it was opened by Lisa followed by Rose from her back.

"Oh my god, Jisoo..." Lisa saw Jisoo laying on her bed with her eyes wide open, Jisoo smiled though seeing her friends. She gave her a hug, Lisa truly misses Jisoo, a lot.

"Thank god." Lisa almost whispered in their long hugging session, Jisoo smiled wide again, too happy to hide her feelings.

"I'm glad, i knew it you can make it..." Rose smiled, hugging Jisoo as she caress her shoulder.

"I'm sorry." Jisoo finally spoke her first word after her conciousness.

"Yeah you should," Lisa said and got a hit on her shoulder by her girlfriend.

"You know you got us worried like a maniac." Lisa said, but her face were nothing but a worried look.

"I know, that's why I'm apologizing." Jisoo sighs, looking at her three friends.

"You know what, let's just forget all of this and wait for Jisoo's recovery," Rosé said. "Okay?" Rose emphasize it towards Lisa.

And slowly time passed by, Lisa was left in the room with Jisoo as both Jennie and Rose had a talk outside, Lisa asked them though.

Just as Lisa was about to talk to her, Jisoo stopped her.

"I know it's getting worse." Jisoo said, nodding to herself.

"Then do you wanna stay being sick like this?" Lisa asks, holding onto Jisoo's hand tightly between the white sheet.

"Do I have any choices, Lisa?"

"Yes, you have and it's not too late.." Lisa urge her. Jisoo looked away.

"Don't live like this Jisoo, you're gonna hurt everyone." Jisoo stays silent, thinking of Lisa's words.

"You're gonna hurt her..."

****************************

"Thanks, for coming." Jennie smiled as she hugged Lisa and Rosé.

"Pfft...you were talking as if you're her mom or something." Lisa chuckled.

"We're friends, Jennie. We got each other's back..." Rosé smiled.

"You sure you're not following us?" Rosé worriedly asks, a hand rests on Jennie's shoulder.

"Yeah. A bit later I'll go back to school, no worries..."

"You always sacrifice a lot, really..." Lisa said.

"I have my own reason." Jennie smiled this time, and Lisa practically knew why.

"Hey are you guys hiding something behind me?" Rosé asks, feeling a bit spaced out.

"Uhm, nope I guess.." Jennie shrugged while Lisa laughed.

"Wow. You guys really are hiding something behind my back, huh..." Rose said, feeling betrayed now.

"You know what babe, let's go and I'll tell you about it." Lisa said, pulling Rose over.

"I'll see you soon." Lisa waved.

"Yeah sure, bye."

And with that goodbye, Jennie tiptoed entering the room behind her. She approach Jisoo's bed. Seems like she's now finding the scenery outside attractive. It's been raining though.

"Jennie." Jisoo suddenly called, well, Jennie was shocked at first bit then she look up but Jisoo wasn't looking at her.

"Thanks a lot." Jisoo look at her now. She's smiling. Jennie can't really take her eyes off.

"Yeah, for what? Actually." Jennie asks.

"All the time you spent here...talking to me, taking care of me a lot." Jennie was shooked, how did she now. Did Lisa told her that Jennie skipped her club for days already just to take care of her?

"Did Lisa told you?" Jennie asks again.

"No...not really..." Jisoo shrugged, she can't help but grin at the memories.

"T-then.."

"I heard them, Jennie." Jisoo smiled again, gosh, her lips was forming a heart shape that Jennie adore and can't get over with. It was too mesmerizing, Jisoo was too mesmerizing.

"What did you hea--"

"You talked a lot to me...you tell me about your days, I know its pretty shitty...most of your days, but..." Jisoo laughed, Jennie chuckle lowly, feeling embarassed.

"I appreciate that..."

But wait. If she heard Jennie talked to her. Jennie told her she misses her. She told her she needs her. She told her she loves her.

Jisoo looked at the silent Jennie. She was reading her mind well. Jennie was uneasy, she was afraid, of being rejected but yeah. That's how coward she is.

"And I heard the most important I should have heard all this time." Jisoo continued, not taking her eyes off Jennie.

"What?" Jennie was already become a little paranoid.

"That you love me, and you always do.." Jisoo said, and only God knows how their hearts are fluttering like there's really no tomorrow.

"Jennie do you possibly ever thought of this?" Jisoo suddenly pop out a blurry question.

"Of what?"

"Being my girlfriend, for real."