Chapter 4

"Finally it's Saturday...tonight is going to be exciting..." Lisa squealed. Jisoo just smiled at her friend's words, she was online on her phone, laying herself on the bed.

"Hey Lisa..." Jisoo called out, Lisa who's happily choosing out her outfit looked up to Jisoo.

"I've been wanting to tell you this...but..." Jisoo suddenly have a pause on her sentence.

"But...?" Lisa asked back.

"Nevermind..." Jisoo sighs and continue to play on her phone.

"What the hell...nope girl, you're gonna tell me what's happening..." Lisa said and jump on the bed beside Jisoo who shifted herself to face Lisa.

"I'm scared..." Jisoo said, looking down.

"What's going on..." Lisa spoke.

"I'm not ready yet..." Jisoo said, Lisa smiled.

"Just tell me when you're ready, right?" Jisoo smiled and let out a nod.

"Okay, so aren't you excited?"

"Won't be that exciting if it's--"

"Bobby's...yea yea I know that...but you shouldn't think about that cause you're the queen, and gonna be the most stunning out of all and..." Lisa paused a while, left Jisoo questioned in her mind.

"And...??" Jisoo continued.

"Jennie's gonna be there too!" Lisa said lowly, smiling.

"Huh? So...? What's so exciting?" Jisoo asks, frowning.

"Well...she pretty much liked you so...I think you too would be good together..." Jisoo smiled and just shrugged.

"How did you know that, Lalisa..."

"Uhm...duhh...I pretty much saw she stares at you all the time in English, Maths, History and I mean all of our classes today, yesterday and the other day..."

"That doesn't mean anything..." Jisoo said, debating.

"Lol, it's not wrong for you to like her though, I mean she's pretty, nope, stunning, she's cool, I heard she's the top in her school and I know she's single...like very available..." Lisa smiled, Jisoo frowned again, giving a weird look at her friend.

"Don't make that face, I'm sure you'll like her soon...she's perfect..."

"Woah okay stop...why're you giving too much compliments on her while she maybe don't even know your name...and I don't want to like anybody...yet..." Jisoo stops Lisa from overloading throwing a bowl of compliment to Jennie.

"I'm just suggesting, cause you know, we should get someone in our lives and savour those moments..." Lisa look up to the ceiling, daydreaming. Jisoo just let out a chuckle.

"Owh, like how you wanted to be with Rose right?" Jisoo tease her friend, it's been a while Lisa has been crushing on Rose, but yet, too embarrassed to confess.

"Nopeeeee!! Shut up!!!" Lisa said, blushed. Jisoo laughed out loud.

"Whatever it is I'm gonna make you and Jennie Kim talk tonight...since it's the greatest timing..." Jisoo smiled and sighs.

"Yea yea whatever...make yourself happy..." Jisoo said and throw her head down to the comfy pillow, shutting her eyes down.

******************************

Later that night, Jisoo and Lisa are getting ready for the party at Bobby's. While Jisoo is putting on her make up lightly, Lisa was texting someone on the phone.

"Lalisa, who are you texting to?" Jisoo asked.

"Uhm....yea...?" Lisa answer, like a minute later.

"What are you doing...?" this time, Jisoo change her question.