Chapter 12

"Jisoo...? Jisoo..."

Jisoo felt a vibration on her arm, a hand on it shaking her. She whined lowly.

"Hey...have some breakfast..." Jisoo slightly opened her eyes, looking at the figure in front of her that she knows well.

"Are you feeling okay?" Lisa asks, putting the back of her hand on Jisoo's forehead, trying to feel the temperature.

However, Jisoo didn't answer, she kept quiet as she tries to adapt with the surrounding, sunlight hitting her face she squinted her eyes at the impact.

"Eat this, you'll have another medicine after that...clean yourself too okay? You'll feel fresh..." Lisa said, putting a tray on the lamp table beside the bed.

"Did you have another attack yesterday?" Lisa asks, Jisoo shrugged.

Lisa take a look on the medicine pack on the table.

"Did Jennie gave you this??" Lisa asks and Jisoo nod.

"Are you okay with this??" Jisoo shrugged, Lisa hold onto her shoulder, looking at Jisoo in the eyes.

"Do you wanna go for a checkup? It's been a while." Lisa said.

"Uhm, I'm fine. I guess..." Jisoo said, husky voice echoed in Lisa's ears.

"Tell me if you're not." Lisa smiled so as Jisoo.

Lisa was on her way to the door but was called.

"Lisa..." she turns her head.

"Thank you..." Jisoo said, Lisa smiled.

"Thank Jennie instead..." Lisa's words just made a frown on Jisoo's forehead.

"She stays up all night for you...and she made that breakfast for you...so you better clean yourself and said the same to Jennie as well..." Lisa said as she swiftly walk out, leaving Jisoo alone.

*********************

"Jennie..." Rose who's drinking her juice at the counter called for the girl. Washing the dishes after their breakfast.

"Hmm?" Jennie hummed, as she refused to turn to Rose, remains focusing on her work.

"You want me to help? You've been doing all the things for us..."

"It's okay Chaeyoung...you should go do something else with Lisa..." Rose sighs with a smile, and walk towards Jennie.

"Did you tell her?" Rose asked her, standing beside her as she looked Jennie in the eyes, Jennie stopped her hand from moving, but still her eyes remains the same.

"What do you mean?"

"Jisoo..." there's a long pause between them. Jennie was left silent and finally she shook, continue scrubs against the plates.

"You know what, someone will take her from you if you don't do so..." Rose said.

"She's not anybody for me, why would I.." Jennie said.

"I know Bobby said something to you..."

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Jennie can't think of any related sentence to stop this unwanted conversation.

"Jen--"

Rose suddenly stopped her mouth from talking as she saw Jisoo, standing in front of the counter, looking at them. They both was left silent.

"Don't hurt yourself..." Rose touches Jennie's arm as she said that, before she left, leaving the two alone.

"Hey..." Jisoo speaks up as she walk slowly towards Jennie.

Jennie turn off the water tap as she finished the dish washing and take off the pink glove off her hands. She gave a look at Jisoo who had called her, nervousness filled herself.

"Thanks for last night..." Jisoo said, chewing her bottom lip as she look at Jennie. Seriously Jennie is out of words, amazed by her beauty.

"It's okay...you're sick and I happened to be there..." Jennie smiled, Jisoo silently melts recieving her gummy smile.

"Are you okay now??" Jennie asks.

"I'm totally fine..." Jisoo said amd silence quickly filled the room.

"Hey uhm..." Jisoo stuttered as Jennie looked up to her.

"Let's go out..." Jisoo suggested, Jennie let out a frown.

"I mean, I'm treating you out, let's hang out at the cafe nearby or something..."

"You mean now?" Jennie 's eyes widen.

"Yup. it's you who suggested we should both go out..right? So now is the perfect time..i think.." Jisoo smiled.

"O-oh well...okay then...I-I'll get change..." Jennie stuttered.

----------------------------

Both of the girls look at the beverages put by the waiter on the table.

"Thanks.." Jisoo smiled at the waiter as he left after that.

"So..." Jisoo breaks the silent as Jennie sip the drink from her green straw.

"May I...ask you something...?" Jennie looks up suddenly as she said that, wondering is Jisoo let her.

"Yeah sure..." Jisoo nodded.

"How long have you been dating Bobby?" Jennie blurted out. Jisoo was quite uneasy about the question asked.

"Uhm...if you can't really talk about that...let it slip..." Jennie assuured, Jisoo shook her head.

"We don't, really date, Jennie...its all about benefits. It's fake, it has always been." Jisoo said. Jennie may exaggerate it but it sends chills to Jennie's spines.

"What do you mean by that?" Jennie asks and let Jisoo tell her the full story about her and Bobby. Jennie didn't expect this at all but she really wants to be with Jisoo right now. Through ups and downs. Which she thinks she's incapable because of her family.

***************************

"Shit, I was playing, dumbass!!" Donghyuk shouted at Jinhwan who throws a pillow at his face while he's focusing on the PS4.

"Sorry, didn't see that coming..." Jinhwan laughed as he keep throwing them.

"Hey Bob, come fight me!" Junhoe said as he just won against Hanbin in the racing game.

"Nah...I going out.." Bobby said lazily as he grab his leather jacket on the chair.

"Awh...searching for your ex? What's her name? Jisoo right??" Hanbin teased as they all were dying holding their laughter.

"What about you? You like the hot freshmen right? Jennie? Sorry but she's already taken by now...so fuck yourself..." Bobby said angrily, Hanbin eyes turns fierce as situation become more heated.

"No wonder she left you, cause you betrayed her over and over without even thinking straight, dickhead!" Hanbin glares at Bobby, fighting back against him.

"Okay! Okay! Stop...calm your shits..." Yunhyeong shouted, stopping the chaos as they all went silent.

"Ask this dickhead to keep his shits together..." Bobby said as he left the room, closing the door hard.

"Seriously what wrong with him...?" Chanwoo frowned, munching his chips.

"Puberty?" Donghyuk asks.

"But is he serious about Jennie...?" Hanbin asks.

"I don't know..." Junhoe answers, shrugging off.

"Um..yeah, she's dating Jisoo..." Jinhwan said.

"Wait WHAT?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??" Hanbin climb off the couch.

"Yup, it's the hot rumour in our school...I think they'll be the new queens for our prom night..." Jinhwan answers, smiling. Hanbin was left broken hearted as he kept quiet.