Chapter 39

Hanbin sat on the chair, looking over the person in front of him, heaving his head bandaged due to the massive fall on the ground. He sighs heavily, feeling a hand on his shoulder, he didn't bother to even look up as he knows who's the owner of the hand when he heard his voice.

"Feeling better?" Jinhwan asked, looking down on his friend.

"Worse..." Hanbin answered.

"Jinhwan, I think I need to go now..." Jennie said through the room, Hanbin laid his eyes on the girl who's holding some books in her arm, he felt guilty.

"Jennie, I'm sorry, I don't intend t--" however, Jennie stopped Hanbin from continuing his apology.

"We all know what happened and it wasn't entirely your fault...I gotta go, I'll come back later..." Jennie said leaving the two boys in the room.

Walking along the walkway, she looked over her bandaged right arm, it was bleeding when Hanbin pushed her hard on the fall just now but she don't really mind cause it didn't hurt that much.

As she turn the door knob on the left side, is was opened, she walked in only to see an empty room.

"Rose?" Jennie called, the room wasn't big though for any human being to hide.

"Chaeyoung are you there?" Jennie called again, this time she checks the bathroom. But no one. She frowned, she looked for her phone, it was left under her blanket when she rushed to go to the class just now.

13 Missed Call from Roseanne
4 Messege Received from Roseanne

Roseanne: Jen, Jisoo fainted we're otw to the hosp with Lisa and the teacher

Roseanne: WHERE R U???

Roseanne: pick up your calls for God's sake!

Roseanne: come asap, she's not okay...

***************************

"Lisa..." Jennie panted, she looked over the orange haired girl with bangs.

"For God's sake I thought you were dead, Jennie Kim!" Rose said as she walked toward her best friend.

"What's all this?" Jennie felt Rose's hand applied on her arm, the bandaged one. She declined the question and focused on HER more important question.

"How's Jisoo?" Jennie finally breathe normally, feeling nervous as sweats began to for on her clear forehead.

"I don't know, the doctor was talking to the teacher..." Lisa answered, and apparently the teacher's heels echoed in their ears.

"Kim Jisoo's close friends here?"

"Me!" Lisa raised her hand, the teacher looked at her in worry.

"Talk with me for a while..."

Meanwhile Rose and Jennie was left dumbfounded.

************

"Why did you do that?" Hanbin speak out after a long silent occurred under the roof.

However, Song Yunhyeong chose to stay silent, and that annoys Hanbin the most.

"Speak up, stupid...!" Hanbin nearly shouted, Jinhwan widen his eyes at Hanbin's rage.

"Because you all were so irritating!" Yunhyeong shouted, he looked down after that.

"You have everything...Bobby have everything...We are a group but I saw only the two of you aren't invisible...for 12 goddamn year Kim Hanbin, no one has ever appreciated me, Junhoe, Chanwoo, Donghyuk, or even Jinhwan.." Yunhyeong state his distatisfaction, Hanbin was left confused into his words, Jinhwan never understands the meaning of appreciate to Yunhyeong at all this time.

"You wanted to be famous? Then be! Don't flop the group just because you're jealous!" Hanbin attacked him.

"I'm not jealous, it's just annoyed me, the girl are close to me because of you guys, the others were always using me to get to you guys! And it annoys me so fucking bad! I hate those fucking attention you gained!" Yunhyeong stands, after saying his words, Jinhwan and Hanbin look up to him.

"What does it gotta do with me? Why did you manipulate me?" Jinhwan finally tho his question he's been wanting to ask.

"Because you both like the same person.. maybe you could kill him for girl...like Bobby used to say to me..'take girls for sale, friends for free...'...that bastard taught me when I don't know why thing about life, at all..!" Yunhyeong shouted again, before Hanbin could answer Yunhyeong's words, he already left.

"Where are you going?" Jinhwan ask, Hanbin was already running toward the door.

"Get my friend..."

********************************

"Lisa, what happened?" Jennie throw a question to Lisa as soon as she sees her approaching them.

Lisa don't even mind to answer the question, she looked at Rose and Jennie in worry as if pleading for something.

"Come on Lisa, tell us..." Rose said, holding onto Lisa's hands, cupping them in hers.

"I wanted to tell you this but she won't let me..." Lisa spoke, Jennie frowned, asking herself why does Lisa's tears start to run down her cheek, Jisoo is alright, she have to.

"Ms Lalisa, could you ask your parents to come as soon as possible so we could get the permission for the surgery?" a nurse came, asking Lisa the question, which makes both her friends dumbfounded yet afraid.

"What surgery?" Jennie move toward to nurse, hoping she would gave her the answer she wanted.

"Are you Kim Jisoo's family...?"

"We all are..." Rose answered without hesitation, the nurse nodded.

"Kim Jisoo is currently suffering from heart tumor, we're trying to proceed a surgery or the tumor will grow bigger and will cause death anytime..." the nurse explain.

"H-heart tumor? What's...what do you mean?"

"Are you sure, she looked fine all this time.." Rose asked, tears forming already, she can't hold in to herself anymore, Jisoo is her friend. "Ros--" Lisa was about to stop Rose from thinking negative stuffs when Jennie stop Lisa first.

"She looked fine, yes, are you people sure she's ill?" Jennie ask, unbelievably. No way, Jisoo was fine, she looked amazing everyday, she didn't say anything to her about this, this hospital must be wrong.

"100% sure, miss. We did a blood test on her and x ray test, she's postive with heart tumor...but she'll have high chance if we proceed the surgery sooner..." the nurse said, in apologising expression, Rose already broke down into Lisa's embrace.

"What the fuck are you talking about--" Lisa hold onto Jennie's arm, due to her words. "Jen--"

"You guys are faking all this, look she's definitely fine, she's okay, liar...it's not even funny.." Jennie said, slightly chuckling but Lisa already saw her eyes, sparkling because of the tears for in it, it flows fast to her chin, Jennie smiled.

"I'm sorry Miss but we are not lying. Excuse me, I need to go now.." the nurse said, Lisa apologised to her for Jennie's attitude also her harsh words.

"Lisa, come on, tell me you're lying, tell me Jisoo in there is alright, let's go back..please.." Jennie said, holding tight on Lisa's arm, Jennie look under her, Rose sitting with her face in her palms, non stop crying.

"Chaeyoung ah, you see her right, she's fine, she not sick, right...why are you crying? They lied, trust me.." Jennie said, while talking she could feel the taste of salty water, her tears starts to dry but it flows even more after that.

"Jennie, stop..." Lisa mumbled.

"Why won't anyone trust me?! She is fine, Jisoo is fine, okay?" Jennie said, in front of Lisa's face.

"Jennie, listen to me, Jisoo refused to tell this to you because this will happen, she loves you so much that she couldn't tell anything that'll hurt you...I wanted to tell you but she resist, can you please, sit, calm yourself down and wait for the result...?" Lisa said, before pulling the shorter girl into her embrace, Jennie broke down, she can't hold it already, she cried out as hard as she can.

"She'll be okay, trust me.." Lisa whispered only to Jennie's ear.