Chapter 11 (TW)

tw : mention of anxiety.

"Dad!! We're going already!" Lisa shouted from downstairs as her father was in his working room.

"Yea yea, take care and be safe..." his father casually said, as the room door was left ajar. Lisa smiled happily, looking at Jisoo who's waiting for her outside.

"Muahh!! Love you bye." Lisa said and run out, hoping in the rover range with Jisoo who's giving a motionless expression.

"Me and Chaeyoung gonna go to the grocery after we arrived, so you'll stay home with Jennie??" Lisa suddenly said. Jisoo's eyes left the phone screen as she turns her gaze to the blonde girl sitting beside her.

"Seriously? Dating at this time..?" Jisoo said.

"We're not dating...she needs to get some stuffs for lunch and Jennie refused to go with her...so who else...you wouldn't wanna go outside won't you?" Lisa said, knowing exactly that Jisoo's is not an outdoor person.

"Haha whatever...I don't think I'll make it alone with her.."

"What's the thing? You guys already know each other, it's not like she's a stranger..."

"It's awkward for some reason..." Jisoo said, avoiding Lisa's gaze and continue to act busy with her phone.

"Or you actually fell for her?"

"What the hell no...that's the last thing that I would've done in this world....huh.." Jisoo quickly speaks, Lisa's eyes wide open.

"Wow okay, what's with the friendzone?"

"I don't like her okay..."

"Why? She's cool, pretty and nice..."

"I don't know. I just, don't like this feeling..."

"So you actually like her?" Lisa said again.

That just makes Jisoo pinch her in the arms, Lisa squealed in pain.

"I don't..."

"I bet you will, you guys are cute though..." Lisa laughed.

"You need to fix your eyes..."

"You can't just hate someone without a reason. I'm not stupid and I've known you for like, the rest of my life..." Lisa said chuckling at the obvious Jisoo.

"Laugh my ass off...I don't care, and I never said a thing about her..." Jisoo said as the blonde just smiled, checking on her texts from her girlfriend.

"Like I don't know..." Lisa said lowly, looking at the black haired girl who's eyes through the window beside her.

******************

"Jen, we're going! Call me if you need anything, kay?" Rose said as she shouted from the front door to the TV room.

Her house was pretty huge, her family is a Wealthy American Family so they basically owns lots of buildings and companies around the world, 3 houses in Korea and one just for Rose because she's currently studying here.

But for some reason, Rose isn't really close with her mom, or so called step mom. Jennie knows what Rose's pasts look and sounds like. Indeed her dark past that Rose refused to tell anyone except Jennie, her best friend.

This huge living has a gym, kitchen is large as hell, swimming pool, arcade at the basement, count the bedroom and you'll out of fingers.

"Yeah, no worries!" Jennie shouted back.

Rose heard that and quickly step out from the house with Lisa in her hand.

Jennie sat on the comfy couch, watching Frozen with her phone in her hand, as she hugged a square shaped pillow to make herself comfortable.