Chapter 19

"Do you love her?" Jinhwan blurted out. There was a long pause.

"That is not the main thing I ask you here--"

"But you look you like you do...Jisoo..." Jinhwan said again bravely. Jisoo's crossed arm has loosen. She look at Jinhwan, biting her own lower lip.

"Yes...i guessed so...I think I do." Jisoo confessed. Then, a loud bam hit Jinhwan's ear. He felt dizzy. He couldn't think right. Did he heard wrong?? Or it was just a dream? He loved her for 4 years and now he missed the chance to...take her as his.

"Jinhwan...please...she's hurt...they labelled her a lot..." Jisoo begged.

"Jisoo I'm sorry..."

************************

Club Registrations Result

1. Dance Club
A) Kim Hanbin
B) Kim Jiwon
C) Minzy
D) Lalisa Manoban
E) Jennie Kim
F) Zhang Yixing

2. Vocal Club
A) Kim Jiyong
B) Chaelin
C) Kim Jisoo
D) Koo Junhoe
E) Jung Chanwoo
F) Kim Jinhwan

3. Cheerleading Club
A) Minzy
B) Park Chaeyoung
C) Seulgi
D) Irene
E) Park Chanyeol
F) Park Jimin

4. IT Club
A) Kim Taehyung
B) Kim Seokmin
C) Zico
D) Hansol Vernon Chwe
E) Kim Namjoon
F) Kris Wu

........

"Jennie...which club are you in?" Rosé asks

"Dance Club, I've told you before" Jennie said, turning to her friend.

"But you and Lisa-""

"Yeah, we've separated." the latter said, sounding a little sad.

"It's okay, it's just club. Nothing much," Jennie said, comforting her friend.

"Babe..." Rosé heard Lisa's voice as she turned to see her girlfriend approaching her.

"We're seperated.." Rose speaks again, a little pout could be seen as Lisa smiled.

"It's okay, we'll able to meet after the club, no worries." Lisa chuckled. Jennie sighs alone, she saw Jisoo and Jinhwan on their way to the notice board.

A question filled her head, why are they together?

After Jisoo has done checking her name on the notice board, she let herself out from the crowd at the board and met Rosé, Lisa and Jennie.

"Club?" Lisa raised a brow, hands still holding her girlfriend's.

"Vocal...you? And why Rosé looks like she's half crying and her cheeks were red?" Jisoo points out at the girl next to Lisa.

"She's being a crybaby. I'm on dance and she's on cheerleading." Lisa explained, Jisoo just let out a nod while smiling, noticing Jennie who stands there like a statue. Jisoo bit her lip and look at Lisa.

"You know what, i better go back to the class." Jisoo said. "See you guys later." with that, the girl left them in a flash.

Lisa saw Jennie looking down on her feet.

"I need to go back to class. Bye guys." Jennie suddenly said and walk away before they could even say anything.

"You think she's fine?" Rosé turn to Lisa with a worried expression. Lisa just nod and turn to her with a smile.