Chapter 38

"Rose..." Rose look up to the girl who called her just now, Jennie was watching her.

"Your father is not coming?" Rose bit her lip at the question, that was so sudden.

"I don't know. He didn't tell me anything." Jennie nodded.

Rose was thinking about that too, is her father coming? She don't want to go back though, she just wanted to stay here, in Korea with her friends.

**************************

"Jisoo! Hey!" Junhoe waved over Jisoo who's walking alone along the walkway with.

"Junhoe. Hi..." Jisoo smiled back as Junhoe walk approaching her with Chanwoo and few students behind him.

"Oh, this is Kyungsoo and Hoseok..." Junhoe introduced the two men, one of the them was black haired a little chubby and shorter compared to the other, and another one is orang haired. Jisoo smiled as they bowed.

"We haven't met in a long time.." Junhoe said.

"Yeah..." Jisoo nodded.

"Me and Chanwoo are just gonna say thanks and sorry for those great years when you're willing to hang with us even though we're kinda stupid.." Junhoe chuckle.

"You guys are just weird though..." Jisoo exclaimed jokingly as chanwoo laughed.

"So we're good?" Junhoe stick out his hand, wide to shook it with Jisoo as she accept.

"Good..." Jisoo smiled.

*******************************

"Baby." Rose called over her girlfriend who's sitting beside her. Hands tightly interlocked, the slightly shorter girl who has dropped her head on her shoulder just hummed as an answer.

"I miss you." Rosè said lowly, her thumbs rubbing circle on Lisa's hand as she laughed.

"I'm here, Rosie." Lisa smiled looking at her girlfriend who's looking deep in her own thought, looking over the skies above them, green scenery met their eyes as they look down.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Rose said again, slightly squeezing Lisa's hand in hers.

"Hey, I miss you too but look I'm here..." Lisa said with a smile.

"I love you, Lisa. So much..." Lisa lift up her head to face Rose.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" There's a slight concern and worries in her small voice, Lisa cupped Rose's cheek as they locked their eyes.

Rose didn't answer Lisa but hugged her instead, the thai girl sensed something wrong but prefer to not to mind them, as she's in Rose's embrace.

*****************************

THE NEXT DAY...

Jennie was stacking out her books from under her table that she left at school. They're not going to stay here for next year so she's bringing to books with her. She was about to check for other book if there's still left until the classroom's door was opened.

"H-hey..." Jennie looked at the guy who just greeted her nervously.

"What're you doing here?" Bobby ask, he should have known if he saw few piece of thin notebooks on Jennie's hand.

"Sorry, I took her away when you're talking..." Jennie said, not even answering Bobby's previous question.

"No. Thanks actually, that was a good move to do." Bobby smiled, his eye smile are showing clearly, Jennie just formed a smile as well.