Chapter 21

It's been 3 days since Jisoo was admitted. Bobby came yesterday before Rosé and Lisa came to visit again with Jennie.

"Jennie I'm sure she's gonna be fine..." Rose said, patting onto Jennie who sits on the chair beside Jisoo's bed.

But then, no words came out from her mouth. She could not think anything else than plead for Jisoo's condition right now. She's been crying alone to herself in her room. Rosé noticed that, she told Lisa. She tried to comfort Jennie but all the efforts are wasted. Jennie still wants Jisoo to be back like they used to.

"Jennie if you keep doing this...it just won't wake her up..." Lisa said from her back but still, Lisa thought at first she was talking to a statue but now, she could hear the silent sob Jennie hides all this time.

"I'm gonna grab something for you.." Rose said to Jennie with Lisa in her hand.

But as usual, Jennie didn't said a thing. The two just sighs and slowly step out from the room.

With the silence occured, Jennie slowly reach for Jisoo's hand. The back of her hand was occupied with needle, which sends water through her body.

"Jisoo..." Jennie speaks. Jennie never really felt this. Yes, she used to think Jisoo's arrogant and an introvert. She used to think Jisoo didn't like her. But then, after the way jisoo talked to her, the way Jennie realised who is Kim Jisoo actually is, the latter can help to develop feelings for her.

She hates that, she's afraid. She is scared to know that Jisoo would never accept her, most likely when Jisoo didn't even show any sign of wanting to have a pair.

Because she is no such human for Jisoo to accept just like that. She is no one to Jisoo, really. She don't know how Jisoo would feel if she confessed. Maybe Jisoo would never be friends with her again. Maybe. And that would be her greatest nightmare, ever.

But everytime Jennie look at her, somehow it hurts so bad that she once thought she couldn't look at her. Everytime Jennie saw someone made her laugh, she wishes it would be her. Everytime Jennie tried to get rid of the feelings, it grew bigger. As if it's unstoppable.

"I miss you so bad Jisoo." Jennie said weakly, tears streams down her cheek. She intertwined their fingers, gripping them tightly, as her fingers were warmer than Jisoo's.

"I need you here beside me."

"Just wake up." Jennie pleaded. 3 days feels so long, she hates how the clock's working makes her feel like decades.

"I'm sorry, for being a coward. Because I love you. So much." her voice echoed in Jisoo's head.

**************************

The next day, Jennie never focus well since Jisoo was admitted. In their club lesson, Jennie wouldn't pay much attention to the teacher or the tasks. Who cares her grades are falling, she never care much about it. At least not now.

"So did Jisoo fainted because Jennie cheated on her?"

"Yeah, heard she was thinking a lot about it and lose herself."

"What the hell, no wonder Jisoo never care about her since the camp trip."

"Is it Jinhwan? Did they really date?"

"Someone said yeah, but you know, she could ride on anyone she wants."

"How could someone cheat on Kim Jisoo. She is crazy."

Jennie walk past by the dirty and hateful words she heard about herself. She look up straight, without even thinking just to get out of the place. Only to bump onto Yunhyeong.

"Hey, watch where you're goi--" Yunhyeong stopped as he saw Jennie Kim is the one who bumped onto him.

"Jennie." Jennie looked up, she didn't really recognise Yunhyeong, he doesn't look familiar though. Jennie was about to get away and left him but he spoke.

"Hey uhm," Jennie stopped herself as Yunhyeong turn to face her back.

"Can we talk later?" Yunhyeong asks.

"I don't know you." Jennie said, without even turning.

"I'm Yunhyeong. From the Basketball Team," Jennie thought on her head, "he's one of those boys..."

"I can't." Jennie said.

"Please? It's urgent though." Yunhyeong pleaded.

***************************

"Talk..." Jennie said as she lean against the door. Yunhyeong was standing opposite her with a worried look.

"Okay. So we both know about Bobby's feelings towards Jisoo, right?" Yunhyeong said, and that quickly catches her attention.

"Well, Bobby is using her actually, to be honest." Jennie gave Yunhyeong a confused expression.

"Here how it goes, Bobby's mom kinda matchmake him with Jisoo so that Bobby can be his father's only heir in their family. And so he would stay here longer. And if he gets Jisoo to be with him...uhm, did i mention how wealthy Jisoo is?" Yunhyeong slightly form a smile.

"She's too wealthy. she has everything on her own. Her late father was a millionaire and somehow become business partner with Bobby's father in America and UK. And they made a deal so that Jisoo and Bobby will get married immediately after our senior year." Jennie tried to digest every single information she heard.

"Jisoo knew about this but one thing she doesn't know this is, if Bobby and Jisoo is are really together, her wealthiness will be Bobby's automatically. All of them since he's the holder of the company, only if he marry her. And you know, Bobby would've dump her anytime..." Yunhyeong explain.

"How do you know all of this?" Jennie asks, biting her lower lip.

"15 years being his friend feels like part of him as well." Yunhyeong shrugged as he said.

"Why do you tell me all of this?"

"So you can protect her. Jennie, i know you guys had feelings for each other, and me myself wouldn't like if Bobby is the only one who ruins everything."