Chapter 2

As Jisoo take a sit beside Lisa. Suddenly Bobby came in. As usual, looking hot and swag. People admires him in a good way. He's one of the 'King' in the high school followed by Mino and Jiyong. But yes, he's the top.

He used to be with Jisoo, people were shipping them so hard, some got jealous but they keep ignoring them. But something happens, it was so bad makes them break up.

Bobby glanced down at Jisoo who's looking at his appearance. Jisoo looked away as she saw she's been caught. Bobby have a little smile as he took a sit at the back, good enough to stalk Jisoo.

As Miss Kylie has arrived, they immediately shut their mouth up and take their seats back.

"Good afternoon everyone! So today we are going to learn a new topic which is short novel. Okay so this needs to be done in groups. 1 group requires 3 people..."  suddenly a boy interrupts her.

"Can we choose our own groups?" he asked.

"Let me finish my sentence first and no, I've chose them for you...so let me read out your groups...and before that, you have to send it to me for about 2 weeks from now on, write down your names on the short novel, alright?" the students weren't satisfied with the fact that they can't choose their own groups, but this assignment is 25% for their Semester and they need to do it right.

"And before that too...there's a new student...from New Zealand..." Ms. Kylie walked to the door and invited Jennie to come in. All eyes on her.

"So here is Jennie Kim...she's gonna join us, so you can introduce yourself and take a sit behind Jisoo..."

"Hi, I'm Jennie...I don't eat people so we could be friends..." her sentence were enough to make them laugh a bit. So she quickly take an empty seat behind Jisoo.

"She's behind us...." Lisa whispered excitedly at Jisoo.

"I'm not deaf and blind yet..." Jisoo spoke up.

1. Jiyong, Minhyuk, Dara
2. Hanbin, Chaeyong, Junhoe
3. Yunhyeong, Chanwoo, Mino
4. Minzy, Lisa, Jinhwan
...........................
8. Bobby, Jisoo

"Any names haven't been mentioned yet?" Ms. Kylie shouted as Jennie raise her hand.

"Oh yes, Jennie you're with Group 8..." Jennie nodded, she saw Bobby, two tables from her watching Jisoo, something lingering on her mind.

"So I'm gonna leave you guys for a while, sit in your groups and don't make any noise...start working..." as Ms. Kylie walk out, the class start to chit chat about the assignment, some were very satisfied while some are not, like Jisoo, she's always in a group with Lisa but this time, it's someone she really dislike.

"Since you're not coming to me, let me approach you first..." A husky voice suddenly spoke up, Bobby came from behind and Jisoo look up to him, yes he is stunning, handsome, he has the look Jisoo's looking but what to do, she hates him. A LOT.

Jennie who's sitting behind Jisoo is also looking up to Bobby.

"So who's the other one..." Bobby spoke as he take a sit in front of Jisoo. Bobby looked at Jennie who silently looking at both of them.

"You ain't comin' here?" Bobby raised an eyebrow, peeping onto Jennie.

She slowly moved closer, just two inch beside Jisoo. Jisoo glanced at Jennie, somehow amazed by her beauty.

"We've gotta think of a summary, title and--..." Bobby keeps talking while the two just keep silenced.

"Really, don't you guys have mouths?" Bobby said. Jisoo look up looking furious, as she sighs heavily, closing her eyes for a while, showing how she dislikes the guy in front of her.

"Look, I don't really wanna work out this...at least not with you...so I'm not gonna give my all to this...with you.." Jisoo said and leave the class, furiously.

Lisa who's clearly working with her partners look at the situation, where Jisoo ran out of the class.

Lisa looked at Bobby as he look away, biting his own lip.

"Excuse me.." Lisa run out of the class to find Jisoo.

Apparently Lisa caught Jisoo ran into the ladies, then Lisa run following Jisoo from the back.

Lisa checked on every bathroom as the doors are all left ajar, the last door was closed so she quietly push the door opened.

She saw Jisoo crying her heart out and she quickly embraces her, forming a circle on her back as Jisoo hide herself in the crook of Lisa's neck.

"I don't know why...it hurts so bad..." Jisoo keeps crying.

"It's okay...it's gone soon...don't worry..." Lisa whispered.

Later on, Jisoo gets sober just as the class has finished. They walk out straight at their dorm.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked Jisoo.

As Jisoo took off her leather jacket and boots, she throw herself on the bed without answering Lisa.

"I'm gonna get some food, rest well..." Lisa said and walk out the room.

On her way to the 24 hours shop, she saw Bobby.

"Bobby!" she shouted.

"Yea?" he answers, his friends were also there, wooing them, but not long enough Bobby tell them to shut it up.

"Oh yes, how's Jisoo?" Bobby asked, worriedly.

"She's...not fine but okay...what happen just now..." she asked. Bobby shrugged and tell her what Jisoo said.

"Maybe she's a bit stressed out...she's gonna be alright..."

"Lisa...it's been a year...won't she just forgive me..."

"I...don't know...but she said she don't have any interest in you...anymore...I'm sorry..." Lisa spoke, Bobby sighs.

"Nevermind...erm...you wanna buy something? I'll just pay it for you..."

"Really?" Lisa asked, smiling brightly.

"Yup, on the house!" Bobby laughed, his eye smile were clearly seen by Lisa.

"Buy me the whole shop please...!" Lisa said and pick up a lot of food.

"Yah! That's not what I meant! You little--" Bobby almost cursed as he stops Lisa from taking lots of foods.

From far, Jennie was staring at them.

"Jennie!" Rose shouted in front of her face.

"Huh...?" Jennie snapped out.

"What were you looking at?" Rose look at Lisa and Bobby in the shop, her eyes widen.

"Na uh..she's mine...go find your own crush..." Rose said quickly, yup, it's been like a year since she starts falling for Lisa. Actually, she starts developing this since Lisa accidentally bumped into her, Lisa's smile melted her and there she goes, falling for the Thai girl.

"Nope! I'm not finding my crush...it's just weird in the class just now..." Jennie said, licking her milk ice cream.

"What happened.." Jennie told Rose about what happen in he class and Rose spoke up.

"So here is something you need to know alright...Jisoo and Bobby is like the King and Queen in this High School, for their looks and of course they date each other for about a year...it's been a good year but after that, something happens makes Jisoo gone furious on him. So they broke up and the high school were not as cheerful as long ago..." Jennie keeps listening to Rose's story.

"But seriously, Jisoo is quite pretty..."

"She's drop dead gorgeous.." Jennie added, Rose smiled.

"Ah really, so you liked her..." Rose said, smiling.

"What? No..." Jennie said, in English.

"Don't lie to me...it won't work..." Rose said in English as well.

"Tch, we won't know if she's into girls..." Jennie said, Rose smiled and move closer to Jennie.

"She's into both..."