Chapter 28

She put the white cup of tea on the glass table and looked over the man in suit in front of her, smiling mischievously.

"It's good to know you're willing to watch her..." he said.

"Oh come on, we've been partners for years and I've been watching her a lot these days...she's not a troublesome like you've said..." she smiled, he chuckles lowly.

"She may not a troublesome but trust me, she has this kind of feeling that she needs to get anything she wants anytime soon..."

"Better watch that out..." she said, as they both laughing.

"So did she know you're here already?"

"Oh, not yet, let's just keep it between us. I just wanna see her surroundings, since her escape, she's not going to accept how her life now..."

"Oh...Soo Yun?" Ms. Song said, a bit pity on her face.

"Yes. So Yun tried to be nice but she pushed her away and despite all the miserable happens, I want to take her back so she'll have a better place in the future, at least not unprepared like this."

"That wouldn't be any problem at all...just as a reminder, the exams will begin in a few weeks, I just hope she made a preparation..." she said briefly, the man nods.

*********************

"Hanbin." Junhoe called over. Hanbin noticed him but rather not to look at him as he just focused on his laptop.

"Hanbin, wouldn't you say sorry to Bobby?" Junhoe asks, a bit scared at the moment, Hanbin's expression can be too crucial for everyone to see sometimes.

But yet, Hanbin doesn't even feel the urge to answer anything.

"I mean you broke his ank--"

"I didnt! It wasn't me, okay. I was catching the freaking ball!" he suddenly shouted out of nowhere made Junhoe who's sitting across him back away.

"Okay okay, relax man." Junhoe was scared indeed.

"Can you guys just stop blaming me? Can't you see he started this first?! He's the one who should've been blamed all this time!" Hanbin shouted again as she ran out from the place which only they were both hanging. Junhoe was left dumbfounded.

************************

"Lisa, I'm sorry..." Rose called again for the third time, she was now standing in front of the orange haired girl, her bangs were neatly combed just now in class. Rose hold onto her forearm, hoping the girl could look up to her.

"I promise we'll spend more times later okay?" Rose said, Lisa just bit her lower lip, and with a flash she walk away just like that after escaping from Rose's hands.

Rose was left at the secluded corridor, her phone beeped.

"I've talked to her mom...she said it'd be fine..."

Rose sighs. Massaging her nape through all the stuff she had to overcome.

*************************

"So Bobby couldn't be here either us today due to his injury...so we may just proceed our lesson today..." the teacher said briefly, her words just gave an answer to Jennie's thought all this time.

After the class ended, Hanbin gather up his bravery and approach Jennie, the girl he'd been like.

"J-Jennie..." his voice was tiny and full of shyness, Jennie turned, flipping her hair over to see who was calling her.

"Yea?"

"Uhm...do you have...I mean...can we--"

Jennie looked over him weirdly as she zipped her bag and carry it on her shoulder.