Chapter 36

Their exams days past by very quick that it's already their last day. The students were excited yet nervous, especially the seniors. To know this year is their last year and they're facing the important exams in their life.

Jisoo couldn't feel more nervous than before. The last two subject they're going to face are English and History.

Jisoo has always almost got a B on English, she got an A probably just from pure luck, she guessed so. English was hard for her but since Jennie was with her, she taught her well, she understands most of it.

Now holding a book in her hand, she don't even read but keeps thinking of that one girl in her mind since forever.

Jennie hates history, Jisoo hates English. Although Jennie never really liked to study, Jisoo always forces her to, Jisoo would've made a deal, she will teach her girlfriend History meanwhile Jennie teaches her English. In those ways, both of them could've spend time even more every day.

Though it's a hectic time now, all she could feel is the missing of Jennie Kim in her embrace.

************************

"Oh My God. Jennie..." Rose looked at her fried at they're out of the hall. They've ended the exams over the week.

"What?" Jennie looked at Rose with a smile.

"I can't belive it...We made it..." Rose said happily as Jennie laughed at her friend.

"Yeah. You made it.." Jennie sigh in relief as Rose jumped happily.

"Oh my god. I'm gonna live in heaven after this. no more school..." Rose said with a wide smile.

"Baby we made it!" Rose hugged Lisa who just came by. Lisa hugged her back with a laugh. Jisoo slightly smiled at Rose's actions.

Jennie only know how to glance whenever Jisoo is around her now. She silently smiles twice wider than Jisoo does as she saw the smile crept on the purple haired girl's lips. She misses her smile, her laugh, everything literally.

"Hey, I'm going with Rosie, so, bye.." Lisa trailed happily and quickly walk away with Rose in her hand, both laughing hard already at the two lovers.

"Lisa, no, don't leave--" Jisoo couldn't finish her sentence when Lisa is too far from her and Jennie.

"Great..." Jisoo sighs and look away.

"Jisoo..." Bobby appeared from nowhere, greeted Jisoo in front of him.

Jisoo didn't say thing except a sigh.

"Hey. look, I'm sorry, but I don't have any intention to hurt your--" Bobby stopped talking as Jennie suddenly grabbed Jisoo's hand and walk away from the place. Well, the place where Bobby was there.

Jisoo was left shock either. Looking over her hand in Jennie's, their feet moving together to a place they don't even know. "What are you doing?" she asked in disbelief but Jennie didn't answer and keep walking. Until one spot, Jennie stopped.

Jisoo looked over the hands, Jennie followed her gaze and quickly let go of it, Jisoo's probably feeling uncomfortable now.

"S-sorry." Jennie stuttered. And she was about to say more but Jisoo was fast enough to talk.

"Thanks." Jisoo said, and hold onto her hand that Jennie was holding, she quickly walk away, leaving the brown haired girl alone.

Forgive me please.

***************************

"Donghyuk, have you seen Jinhwan?" Yunhyeong asks.

"I thought he's with you..." Donghyuk answers.

"Junhoe?"

"He told me he's going to the shop..." Junhoe said, Yunhyeong just let out a nod and make his way to the shop.

Yunhyeong stepped into the shop as he searched for Jinhwan.

"No one's here before..." the cashier informed him.

"Oh, Thank you..." Yunhyeong smiled as he bowed and walk out.

"Where the hell is he?..." Yunhyeong scratch the back of his head until he saw Jinhwan behind a wall, talking with someone.

He approach Jinhwan in a fast pace but stopped as soon as he saw the figure Jinhwan was talking to.

"What's wrong Jinhwan?" Jisoo asks, looking over the guy in front of her in confusion.

"I know this is weird but I have something to tell you." Jinhwan said, sweats already forming on his head as he's panting.

"Okay...We know each other so what's it?" Jisoo asks, slightly folding her arms.

"I like you. Jisoo, I like you..." Jinhwan expressed, still catching his breath. Jinhwan look into her eyes, he could tell, she's in a complete confused feeling. He's sorry for that but he needs to do this.

"What?" Jisoo ask again, afraid she's heard wrong.

"I like you, Kim Jisoo..." Jinhwan said, Jisoo's confused expression fades.

"Jinhwan, I'm sorry..." Jisoo could only say that. That's the best answer she could think of.

"It's okay. I know your answer though..." Jinhwan smiles.

"It's just I wanted to tell you..." Jinhwan said truthfully.

"I'm so sorry." Jisoo said again, looking very pitiful towards the guy.

"Really, it's fine. We're graduating from school so I think this is the best thing to do.." Jinhwan said, Jisoo nodded.

"And I hope you'll have a better future later." Jisoo smiled, Jinhwan accepting the reflected smile.

"I hope the same for you."