Chapter 18

"Today is the last day we're here...so pack up your things and we'll move according to your bus' number..." Mr. Park announced.

As the trip lasts about 2 hours. Rose has been busy with her phone makes Lisa a bit suspicious.

"What're you doing??" Lisa asks as she tried to peek but Rose moved away with her phone.

"Uh nothing, Jennie texted me.." Rose said, Lisa frown at the words.

"About??"

"School works..nothing really..." Rose let out a fake smile and Lisa knew it well.

*************************

As they've arrived, Bobby approach Jisoo to give out a hand but as usual Jisoo avoided him and kick him away. Lisa helped Jisoo to carry some stuffs to their room.

"That was harsh..." Lisa suddenly speaks out.

"What?" Jisoo asks.

"Bobby just now..."

"That wasn't harsh...that's a lesson..." Jisoo said as she lay herself on the bed, resting her bandaged leg.

"Jisoo...I wanna tell you something..." Lisa said.

"Tell me later...I'm tired..." Jisoo said as she stops Lisa and drifted to her dreamland.

--------

"Yah Jinhwan!!! Guess what..." Yunhyeong called out Jinhwan who's playing with his phone.

"You're viral in our batch Group Chat...!" Jinhwan's eyes widen.

"Uhuh...'Jinhwan flowerboy being a coward as he confessed to the school's hottie, Jennie Kim'..." Bobby reads out from the messages.

"What? Are you serious???" Jinhwan asks and turn on his notification only to see lots of people made fun of him.

"Who took the video really??" Jinhwan asks.

"I don't know..." Yunhyeong said as he shrugged.

"Oh...and Hanbin's searching for you..." Yunbyeong said.

"What the fuck...ARE YOU SERIOUS?! IM DEAD!" Jinhwan said as he stands quickly and pushed Yunhyeong out of the way.

"Don't go to the main hall...he's currently there..." Yunhyeong said as Jinhwan nodded and run before Hanbin came found him first.

----------------------

"Yahh Jennie!!! Jennie!!!" Rose squeled as Jennie's busy doing her schoolworks.

"You better see this..." Rose come right beside her showing her group chat with their classmates.

"What really??" Jennie asks, too lazy to read those chats.

"People talked about Jinhwan and you at the campnight..." Rose said.

"What? That's stupid..." Jennie grabbed Rose's phone and read the messeges from all the kids.

"Did he like really ask her out?"

"He looks like a chicken...^^"

"Never thought Jinhwan would be like this...he used to be so cool..."

"Bet the group left him...he's such a coward..."

"Jennie would've throw up on him..."

"Okay WHAT THE HELL actually...??" Rose asks Jennie.

"I don't know...i remembered he confessed and ran away...but i don't really care about that..." she explained.

"What you wanna do now??" Rose asks.