Chapter 42

Another day passed by so quickly where the teachers visited yesterday, some where giving flowers to Jisoo, fruits like how they gave to ill people. Jennie thanked those who came directly for Jisoo's recovery.

"You want something to eat?" Rose asked the shorter girl who's sitting beside Jisoo's bed.

"Nope..." Jennie shook her head.

"I'll buy you a bun?" Rose asked again.

"No thanks..." Jennie answered again, but Rose munch her lower lip, not giving up.

"What about milk ice cream?" Rose tries her luck, Jennie slightly smile, appreciating her best friend's hardwork.

"If you insist, yes." Jennie smiled weakly at her worried friend.

"Then, I insist!" Rose called and run to get her friend an ice cream.

There Jennie sit, right beside Jisoo, as she looked at her face everyday without any issue, or whines or regrets, she just never gets bored.

"Everyone misses you. I misses you..." Jennie thought out loud.

The door cracked open, Jennie thought it was Rose so she don't bother to look, but her mind says otherwise when she saw a pair of black sneakers who she's not familiar of.

"Hi Jennie..." Bobby and Jinhwan smiled to the brown haired girl. She looked at them without any emotion, making them shiver under her looks.

"So, how is Jisoo?" Bobby asked, with Jinhwan beside him, looking over Jennie who's standing in front of them. They were outside so they can talk more comfortable.

"She's doing fine these days, the doctor said she'll need few weeks to recover from the surgery." Jennie explained with her most relaxed usual voice makes them sighs in relieve.

"Good to hear that." Bobby sigh in relief.

"I wanted to say sorry." Bobby said, breaking the silence, Jennie didn't answer but to just look at her with crossed arms, indicating him to continue.

"Because I did so many things to you guys, you know, since we've met..." Bobby continued, Jennie nodded.

"I'm going back.." Bobby said lowly.

"To where?"

"America, my father arranged it earlier." Bobby answered, Jennie stayed silent.

"So, I guess, this is it." Bobby said lowly almost whispering, so Jennie couldn't hear the sadness and regrets in it. But she don't even bother to look up to him, her eyes were on the white floor as he keep on talking.

"Goodbye Jennie Kim." Bobby sighed and turned around with Jinhwan in front of him, leading the way out.

"Kim Jiwon." Bobby stopped, he froze at the spot as he hears the footstep walking close to him, she turned to see the person she expected to be.

"Thank you, for everything." Jennie stood there, looking up to him, tears forming very clearly in her eyes and Bobby gave her a hug.

"Please be alright." Bobby said between the hug and Jennie nod, hugging even more tightly. Jennie knows that Jisoo maybe hates her friendship with Bobby because what she and Bobby had gone through. But she sees the sincerity in Bobby that leads them to be good friends til now.

Jennie likes being with him, he talked to her, while other people could've just talk behind her. He soothe her sometimes when she just feels shitty, they had fun and Bobby doesn't look like what he looks like when you first met him. Bobby was totally a different person from what everyone has ever told Jennie. And she hoped she would have a brother like him, she was glad to have a friend like him.