Chapter 16

The next morning, Lisa woke up first in her tent, she looks around, Jennie and Minzy were still asleep. The thai girl sighs and open up the tent's zip. The cold breeze was chilling her spine as she squinted her eyes.

As she stands a bit trembling, she does some stretching before walking around.

There's literally no one yet, they're heavily sleeping. She checks on her phone lockscreen and its already 6:30. That's early for her. But then a figure catches her attention so much.

-----

"Make sure no one knows this okay...?" Yunhyeong gave out something to Chaerin which she received them without a word but a nod.

-----

Lisa frowns at the sight but then she shifted her head at the tall figure who's sitting on a log.

"Good morning beautiful.." Lisa greeted as she sits beside her lover, she smiles wide.

"Morning..." Rosé smiled.

"Did you sleep well?" Lisa asked, looking at Rosé who's deep drown with the scenery.

"Uhm...yep..." she answers nodding, but Lisa wasn't really sure about the statement.

"Something bothering you..?" Lisa asks in concern.

"Hmm nothing..." Rosé smiled in assurance. Lisa still won't buy it and scoffed, showing she's mad at her, turning her back.

"Hey..." Rosé holds onto Lisa's arm, pulling her back to face her.

"I'm fine..okay...??" Rosé smiled again, Lisa shook her head signing she's not trusting her yet.

"Lalisa...trust me...I'm definitely fine..." Rosé raised her right hand in defense cutely.

"Your face doesn't tell that at all...make me trust you..." Lisa said as she looks at Rose in the eye. Rose smiled and give her a really quick peck on the lips.

"Done...trust me please.." Rose said.

"That's like a 0.1 millisecond kiss...give me 10 second." Lisa said, biting her lip knowing Rosé is quite a shy person.

"We're like in public, I won't kiss you like that." Rosé said shyly.

"No one's here Rosie..." Lisa whispers looking around, but then noticed some guys at the opposite tent has woken up.

"They won't see..." Lisa said, tempted for a morning kiss while Rose still feel unsecured.

"Fine...at least a proper kiss...not like a mom sending her daughter to school..." Lisa said making the other laughs and finally Rosé move closer and they kissed like 3 second which satisfied Lisa.

"You're so ungrateful," Rose glared.

"I'm grateful enough to have you." Lisa said, smiling as she watches the girl beside her blushing madly.

-------------------------------------

"So today we're playing a game. 2 person each group needs to find a way from point A which is here," Mr. Park pointed at the spot which have a red flag. "And Point B which is marked in the map..."

"We'll give out the map later while you guys form your own group..." Ms. Jeong said and the atmosphere starts to being noisy.

"Jisoo!!! Can we??" Chaerin suddenly grabs Jisoo's hand which makes her confused.

"Oh okay..." Jisoo nods and saw Jennie formed a group with Dara since Dara used to be close with Chaerin but all of sudden.

As they formed their group, each group needs to grab a numbered map on the table for themselves later on.