Chapter 31

"Jisoo..." Lisa called over.

"What..." Jisoo answers lowly, not interested to look t the orange haired girl. Still eyes on her smartphone.

"Did you broke up with Jennie?" Lisa asks, a bit nervous but she needs to know though, it's almost 2 weeks already.

However, Jisoo choose not to answer it yet. She herself don't even know what's happening, and she misses Jennie a lot, and all she could do is watch her from the back of the class.

****************

Jinhwan was supposed to do his homework when suddenly Bobby came into his room. His roommate, Junhoe was not in the room so Jinhwan was all alone.

"Bobby..."

"Jinhwan ah..." Bobby sat on the bed, he's free without the stick already, but his leg was still bandaged and it hurts sometimes.

"How's your leg?" Jinhwan turn to him, holding a pen in his hand, tugging with it sometimes.

"Don't move any closer to Jisoo..." Bobby's voice was husky, he was angry or probably his throat hurts, but Jinhwan was already shocked right now.

"What?"

"Leave her alone, I don't care if you love her or not, I don't want to see her in pain and you should also be if you love her..." Bobby said.

"What? I don't know what're you talking about, Bob--" Jinhwan let out a chuckle, a nervous chuckle.

"Just stay away..." Bobby said as he stands and walk pass by the black haired guy.

"Did something happened?" Jinhwan wondered himself.

____________________________

"Since the exams are just one week from today, I shall let you go early for studies and the rest of this week are without your clubs activity.." the students are supposed to cheer but hearing the exams are bleeding their ears so they chose to stay silent before the teacher left the room.

"Jisoo...Jisoo..." Jisoo turned around to the person who was calling her, carrying her chords book in her hand.

"Is everything okay?" Jinhwan asks.

"Yeah...fine..." Jisoo answers shortly which seems not good to Jinhwan.

"Here, I'll treat you something and we'll have a talk?"

"I can't, sorry...I have to go nd meet Lisa later..." Jisoo said, apologising to the guy.

"Oh...it's okay...I'll see you around..." Jinhwan bid a goodbye as Jisoo walked out from the room.

***********************

"Hanbin, let's go to the shop..." Sung Jae suggested as he walked over Hanbin, it was their daily routine after the club ended, but today Hanbin was intended to do something else.

"Uhm...I...I wanna go to the library today..." Sung Jae laughs out loud.

"Library? Are you kidding me?" Sung Jae keeps laughing. Hanbin wasn't looking at Sung Jae though, he was focusing on the two person walking out from the room.

"Uhm...I don't think so...bye..." Hanbin quickly ran out of the room leaving his friend alone.

"Yah Yah!!! Kim Hanbin!!!!"

_________________________________

Hanbin walked slowly, following the two bodies in front of him, he don't want get caught so he walk in a slower pace from the back.

At one moment, his foots stops walking and he hid behind the brown wall, he eyed the park, there's some students siting on the bench, chatting, some were busy doing stuffs on their laptops. Hanbin looked over the brown haired girl and guy.

The guy as if making the girl laughing so much, they were looking so happy, the girl's smile was so pretty though, Hanbin kept his fist in his jacket's pocket when he saw the guy was probably getting to close to her, maybe taking advantage or something but it doesn't look pleasant at all. Hanbin was hurt.

Hanbin was about to go and face the guy, he's been hating the guy so much for taking away the girl he liked the most but he stopped walking and quickly go back to his hidden spot as he saw someone came across them.

"Bobby...oh wow look who's here..." Yunhyeong smiled over the girl sitting beside Bobby.

"Jennie Kim, how are you doing?" Yunhyeong slipped his hand inside his pocket, looking down at the girl.

"I'm...fine..." Jennie looked at Yunhyeong, standing in front of her.

"Did I disturb your date...?" Yunhyeong asked, chuckling lowly, Bobby frowned in mad suddenly.

"We're not dating...we're studying...don't talk crap..." Bobby said, Yunhyeong laughs even more.

He moved lower till he reached Bobby's ear.

"Then don't do crap..." Yunhyeong smiled between the whisper.

"So I guess I'll see you around when everything's fine, huh...Jennie?" Yunhyeong asks, raising a brow as Jennie don't even mind to respond.

Hanbin's forehead curved, did Yunhyeong know about this?

Meanwhile the whole situation was clearly observed by Jisoo since the begining, Jisoo starts to think all the possibilities that happens through the incident.

"Did Jennie does this because she likes Bobby? All this time...?"

*****************

"Are you seriously going to be like this for the whole month?"Lisa asks the purple haired girl.

"What are you--"

"Stop pretending already, I know...We know you had something going on with Jennie...did you two fought or.."

"Maybe she likes someone else..." Jisoo simply said, the most hurtful words she has ever heard about Jennie, but she's okay if Jennie's okay, she's not questioning her feelings now. It's real, it's confirmed, that she loves Jennie with all her heart, but she couldn't say it, afraid Jennie would love someone else.

"Maybe what? Maybe SHE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE? Are you crazy?" Lisa frowned. Jisoo sighs.

"Could you just stay out of this?"

"Well sadly I can't...you've been entirely not focusing in class, I know your brain is a goddamn computer but c'mon, you refused to eat sometimes...that is so not you, Jisoo..."

"As long as I'm alive...I think I'm fine..." Jisoo simply said, Lisa frowned.

"How did you know she likes someone else? Did she confessed or did she ask for anything?" Lisa ask, trying to help.

"Maybe you should ask her..." Jisoo said and jump to her bed, cupping her face with the pillow, making sure the couldn't here anything from Lisa.

"What? Jisoo!!! Yahh!! I was talking-- ughh...fine!!!" Lisa said and walked over the door, Jisoo heard the footstep along with the door being closed, as she pull away the pillow from her face.

"Because she looked happy with him, as if she has never been so happy before..." Jisoo answered Lisa's question lowly yet sadly.