Chapter 33

Rose was reading some books that Jisoo told her to read, since the exams are approaching. They're quite free these days after class so Rose snatch those chances to have some education inside her head. But then, her phone vibrates as she grab it.

1 Massage from Lisa 💩

Lisa 💩 : Is Jennie there?

Rose frowned as soon as she reads the text she just received from her girlfriend.

Why do you always look for her? What about me?

Lisa 💩 : Rosie, I'm serious...

Yes she's here -_-

Lisa 💩 : good, ask her to go to the library

Why? She's...kinda going to sleep already..

Rose glanced over Jennie on the bed, reading a history book for their first exams schedule, but Jennie was already almost dozed off on the comfy bed.

Lisa 💩 : Just ask her to go to the library...it's important...

Okay...mind telling me what's this about? I'm your girlfriend afterall...

Lisweety: Jisoo and I are in the library, so I guess maybe we should meet up since they're kinda not in ask good mood with each other...

Oh...

Lisa 💩 : ?? So??

So you want me to go there?

Lisa 💩 : yeah...With Jennie...

One condition ^^

Lisa 💩 : what now...

Is typing....
Is typing....
Is typing....

Lisa 💩 : are you writing a letter or what? Come on...

I forgot what I wanna ask you just now...

Lisa 💩 : srsly Chaeyoung...

Hahah..you laph me btw...

Lisa 💩 : yes I do💙 so could you please..?

Ughh fine fine...

Lisa 💩 : Thank you baby ilysm 💙💙💕💙💙

Hopefully...

Lisa 💩 : are you sulking?

😑😑😑

Lisa 💩 : I LOVE YOU PARK CHAEYOUNG😍🙆 MUAAHHHH

love you more

*******************************

The light orange haired girl wondered everywhere to look for her girlfriend in the library, apparently there's not much people which she thinks could be easier to find her but still, no sign of Lalisa Manoban in the place.