Midoriya Izuku♡

Hi I'm trying to be active please bare with me RIPPP
____________________________

Doggo Problems

You were packing your stuff to go home.
While you were packing your books into your bag you felt a tap on your shoulder.
You turned around and the person that has tapped your shoulder was a boy with fluffy green hair and big green eyes who was known as.. Izuku Midoriya and guess what his also yor boyfriend. (woooo)

"H-hey (y-y/n)!!" He stuttered.

He was still of course nervous around you cause he did want to say the wrong things to you so that just made him more nervous around you. You guys have been dating for a few months and he is kinda getting use to this boyfriend and girlfriend thing.

"I was wondering if... um.. I can come chill at your house?... it's fine if you don't want me too I can understand and th--" he the started to mumble reasons why you wouldn't want him in his house. You took his hand and saw his face flushed and you gave a giggle.

"Yes Izuku you can come to my house there's no problem at all." You gave a smile and he returned one back to you.

You guys then left the school grounds and started to walk to your house.
You guys were rambling about quirks and the upcoming tests also.
After a long walk you ended up to your house.
You house was a normal modern home it wasn't so fancy and all it was decent size at least.

You unlocked the door and walked in.
You took your shoes off and Izuku also.

"Shiro boy!!! Where you at!!!" You shouted.
Izuku was very confuse about this Shiro person,when he looked up he saw you kneel down and what he saw you being licked attacked by a chubby Shiba Inu almost making you fall cause this dog legit jumped on you.

"Ok ok enough licks ehe. Izuku this is Shiro my doggo. Shiro meet Izuku and be nice boy." You said and you motioned Shiro to go see Izuku

You then watched Shiro go up to Izuku, he looked very unsure. He stared to sniff Izukus pants and when he looked up and down he gave Izuku a look which made poor Izuku very nervous around this dog.

Shiro then gave a snort and walked back to you and then sat behind you hugging your leg.

"He gets kinda shy with new people but he will of course get used to you!! Right Shiro Boy!!" You exclaimed making Shiro wag his tail and you gave him a quick rub.

You then stood up and walked to the kitchen. Izuku was gonna start walking to follow you but Shiro stopped and turned to look at him.
Shiro gave a soft growl and then put his head up high and walked off.

Izuku gulped.
'Oh dear this dog seems to not have a liking to me' Izuku said in his mind.
He then walked into the kitchen seeing you looking through the fridge.

Izuku had a plan and wanted to hug you from behind cause that's what boyfriends do right?
Izuku then started to walk towards you.

Shiro on the other hand saw what Izuku was planning to do and didn't like this plan of his at all. So Shiro got up and then ran infront of Izuku and pushed him backwards making Izuku fall.

You suddenly heard a thump behind you and saw Izuku on the floor rubbing his head.

"Izuku!!! You ok?? What happen?!!"
You shouted putting your hand out to help him get up.
He took you hand and was flushed of embarrassment.

"Ah.. your dog kinda like ran into me making me fall backwards" he said still rubbing his head. You looked over to see your dog giving the cutest puppy eyes making him look like he felt bad what he did but in the inside of Shiro he wanted Izuku to fall.