Bakugou Katsuki♡

I felt like writing a drunk oneshot so here have angry explosion boi
______________________________

Drunk Shyness

You were relaxing in your house binge watching your fav movie. You were eating popcorn. All of a sudden you heard someone knocking on the door rly loud and not stopping.

You groaned screaming you were coming. You got up and started to walk to the door. When your open half way to see who it was it was your explosive boyfriend Bakugou and you saw his friend Kirishima who looked guilty.

Bakugou slammed the door open giggling and started walking up to you and gave you a hug and snuggled into your chest. He kept giggling for who knows what.

You then looked up to see Kirishima sweating as he was getting scared that you were gonna scream at him.

"..... what happen." You said raising your eyebrow at Kirishima.

"Well you see..." Kirishima was gonna explain when he was interrupted.

"LET ME EXPLAIN U ASS" Bakugou said screaming and when he turned to you he started to blush and twiddle with his thumbs.

"Uhhh ... w-well *hiccup* ok never mind you ex *hiccup* plain spiky idiot" Bakugou said going silent. Bakugou walked passed you and he went straight to the couch and flopped onto it.He seemed so opposite when his drunk. Seems like the boi only has the soft side for you.

Kirishima explained they were at a party and Bakugou got the wrong drink and drank the whole bottle of vodka now his hella drunk.

"So that's why I came here to drop him off here. See ya!"
Kirishima then ran off and you tried to stop him but failed. You sighed and turned around and locked your house door.

You walked into your living room to see Bakugou lying on the couch mumbling.

"What are you doing Mister" you said bending down and tapping on his nose.
He flushed red and got up and sat on the couch straight.

"No-nothing *hiccup*"
Bakugou started twiddling with his thumbs while looking down.

"Sigh... you should change into some new cloths if I'm you" you said patting bakugo head.

He just started to blush and just simply nodded. You then got up and went up stairs and Bakugou followed along.

Bakugou was walking until he walked into the wall.

"Bakugou!!!" You screamed going back down stairs to check if was ok.

"Sorry ... *hiccup*" he said looking down and flushed red.

"You don't have to say sorry sweetie.." you said sighing.

"*hiccup* sorry..." he said again. Younjust sighed and gave a soft giggle.

"Let me help you"

You took his hand and helped him up the stairs. You arrived to your room and threw his Pj's at him so he could get change.
While waiting he was busy changing but really slowly as he kept wobbling and swaying side to side.

He managed at the end to put all clothing on him.

He was walking to the bed but then he tripped and ended up falling onto the bed and started to snooze off.

You sighed and put the covers over him .

"(Y/nnnnnnnn) please cudd*hicup* cuddle with me*hiccup* me" Bakugou said crawling next to you.

You sighed and accepted his offer and you snuggled next to him.

Surprising he cuddled back which made you giggle.
He just flushed and just rested his chin on your head and started to fall asleep

You both fell into a young slumber.

Next day Bakugou got a hang over lmao rip.

______________________________
Sorry it's short guys I'm having trouble here and I'm trying to write stories that people requested and all lmao so hope you enjoyed this trash rip

See y'all on the next chapter :,3