Katsuki Bakugou ♡

Beachy Fun

Wuahhhh!!!" You said in excitement.

Yep. You being 19 with your loving exploding boyfriend decided to go the beach with your friendly classmates!

Mina deciding she was so bored she brought the idea of going to the beach and you were just soo exicted.

The beach was so pretty. Blue sea waves and the sandy beach where many dogs and people play on the shore.

Speaking of dogs....
You decided to bring your big dark golden retriever Ralph to the beach!

You and Ralph were best friends. Ever since he was a pup you two have been unseparatable!

This made Ralph very... protective over you...
Ever since Bakugou have fallen in love with you and started dated, the first time he came to your house he first needed Ralph's blessings to be able to date you.

Ever since then Ralph and Bakugou had competition for your attention.

"Hey Ralph you ready to run and play!" You said petting you dogs head and him barking happily.

"Oi (y/n) don't forget your sunblock" Bakugou groaned placing the bags underneath the umbrella he has set up.
You stood and Ralph ran too Denki and them who were close by. Not worrying since he was in safe hands you went to the area Bakugou has chosen for the both of you.

"Thanx babe" You said walking up to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm so exicted!!! Let's go swim Katsu!" You said to him.
"Fuck off we just came here don't go rushing" he said lying down on the mat placed on the ground.

Flopping on the side you hugged behind his back and whined.

"Katsuuuuuuuuu" You said snuggling into his neck.
"Pleeeeeease" You said and he simply ignored.

He faced the other direction and felt you resting your head softly on his neck.
Breathing heavliy and softly.

So at peace he finally can spend time with you.

"BARK BARK BARK BARK" Ralph came running to the one of you and when r stopped sand when scattering onto bakugous face and hair.

"FUCK" he said getting up and this startled you which made you also get up.
Bakugou wiping the sand off his eyes face and hair.

You giggling and gave him a towel which he snatched from your hands.

"Dumb mutt..." he said very softly to himself.
"Ralph lets go play! Wanna come katsu?" You asked him taking the yellow tennis ball out of your bag your brought for Ralph and his needs.

"Uh you can go ahead" he said hugging you protectively.
"E-eh?!" You said hugging him back.
"Just.. be careful" he said softly making you shocked.

Looking around you knew why. There was a lot of strangers that looked like they came to just pick up cheek.

"Don't worry I got Ralph to protect right boy!" You said and Ralph barked and bakugous face went to hate.

"Yeah Ralph right..." he said and Ralph can an evil smirk to Bakugou.

Kissing his cheek you got up and went off with Ralph.

Walking faster Ralph looked back to Bakugou and decided to back kick sand onto his lap.

"GAH YOU MUTT" he said and the dog gave a bark and ran off to you.