Villian Izuku Midoriya ♡「part 1/2」

Another request from the lovely shodoa !!! Hope you enjoy ;)

- - - - -

M i n e. 「part 1/2」♡

"Cheers!" The crowd shouted clinging They champagne.

Today was the opening of your best friend Momo's agency has officially been open having a 'small' party for the celebration.

The only day you would wear a hella hot short black dress with silver jewelry and high black heels making you look elegant.

All your old friends have joined the party and are ready to get w a s t e d.

"Well if it isn't (y/n)!!!" You turned around and saw momo coming down the small platform and came to give you a hug.

"Momo congratulations on the new opening of Your first organization in hosu city!" You siad giving her a hug.

"Yes yes thank you for attending and might I say you look great! Even if you are 23 you look young as ever" she said happily to you.

"You making this sound if we never seen each other in 80 years" you chuckled making her pout.

"Well it's been 2 years we havnt seen each other so it's shocking how you changed a lot." She said smiling to you.

It's true though. You became taller and now have a bigger bust.

"Well enjoy the party (y/n) the night is young" momo said walking off to her other guests.

"(Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)" you turned around and then got tackled by your other close formed Ochaco who was followed by Iida and Tsuyu.

"U-rara— can-t Br-eth" You said patting her back.

"It's been ages!" She said snuggling into you.

"We just saw each other last week" You said separating from her.

"Really?!" She said and you chuckled.

You then had small talk with the other familiar faces.

You were now talking to Ochaco alone sround the snack table.
You were quiet sad really.
"What's up?" Ochaco said seeing you look at the same all might shaped cookie.

"I know who would love these" You gave a sad giggle.

"I know you miss him... but it had to end I guess" she said patting your back.

"I do wonder how he is.." You thought.
You thought of how handsome he just might mayebe look now.

You did love the boy... until he decided to become a villain.

'No one will ever appreciate me. I'm leaving to join the league of villains it's who I was ment to be.' He said to you giving you your first kiss and leaving you at UA in third year.

It broke you.

"Don't worry... just... enjoy the party while it lasts"Ochaco said softly giving you one last pat on your back and leaving with her snacks.

You held the cookie.

'Izuku....'

- - - - - -

22:54 pm.

The party has been going ages and now the dance floor was on. Some sitting down or dancing the night away.

You were chatting with Kirishima and denki who just came back from dancing around.

Someone then brought everyone's attention which was momo.

"We will be having our ball room dance now everyone grab a partner!!" She said making everyone scramble finding a partner.

'Oh yeah forgot this was like a freaking Disney princess like ball...' you sweat dropped.

You were about to go and find someone until someone with a top hat and a black mask came and gave they hand out.

"May I? He said softly to you making you stunned.

He was handsome but only if you saw more of his face if he didn't wear a mask.

"Yes you may" you gave a smile and he leaded you to the dance floor.

The music played softly.

He took your waist while he held your other hand you wrapped your other hand around on his neck and the both of you swayed to the beat.

"Never seen you around and didn't know this was a mask party" You said looking at him and he gave a smirk.

"Don't really like showing myslef I like.. to make it exciting you know" he said to you holding you tight.

'Woah... hot' You thought.

"And you are..." you asked turning around and he gave you a dip and looked at you.

"Just one of familiar friends to Momo here" He said bringing you back up and you placing a hand on his chest. Again swaying to the beat.

"Interesting.."  you said softly to him making him smirk.

"Interesting indeed..."

You two enjoyed the music which was playing loudly yet.. you couldn't hear the background noise as it... faded

He kept looking at you.
Your heart racing.
Something didn't feel right...

"You know you have never changed... beautiful as ever" he said softly into your ear making your eyes wide.

"Wait... who really are you" You said making him stop and you two looked at each other.

He held his mask but kept one hand on your waist.
His hat fell to the ground exploding his soft curls into views.

He took his mask off and your eyes widened.
He smirked.

"It's me... (y/n)" he said licking his lips.

"I-Izuku?!" You gasped letting go of him and left his body.

That was the que.

there was a sound of chaos breaking into the big hall.
Everyone gasped and saw the league of villains ran into the party ready to take their justice.

You couldn't face Midoriya.
You ran,Fast. You didn't know where but you had to help the others.

You ran down a hall and saw that fire started to spread and chaos was being made.

Running down the hall you saw broken vases and windows.

'Shit I cant believe I was fooled' You thought running faster.

You turned the corner only to be tripped and falling onto the floor.

'Shit I had to let my guard down!!' You were about to quickly get up when you were pinned to the ground with a hand squeezing your throat and you held the mans hand trying to get it off.

It was Midoriya who stopped you and Now was man handling your throat.

"I-Izuku... why?" You said looking at his green orbs.

He gave a smirk.
'Evil' you though.

Breathing for air you were terrified. He was scaring you.
You didn't like this.

He gave a chuckle. He took a little napkin and placed it on your mouth. Your eyes stared to fall.

"Sleep tight... (y/n) Chan..."