Bakugou Katsuki♡

God dammit this child triggers me yet I love him in some way.
Idk how to write a bakugou oneshots so let me try plz rip
Like everyone does these  warning cause this boi is gonna be swearing a lot so y'all have been warned :,)
Enjoy!!

_____________________________

Explosion Fashion

(Y/n) POV~

You were walking to a pro heros agency. His name was 'Best jeanist' and you were gonna pick up your one and only boyfriend ... Katsuku Bakugou. Y'all have been training with Pro Heros for a week and you can't wait to see your boyfriend again. You guys have caught up talking on medias and on the phone but you can't wait to hug him again.

~time skip to you walking~

You arrived infront of the agency. Ou were texting Katsuki where he was.

To: FireCracker💞
From: (y/n)

Y/n: where are you?

FireCracker💞: im in the building this asshat kept me inside I'm sorry I couldn't come outside but you know this hero.

Y/n: it's ok I'm here so I'm on my way.

I put my phone away and walked into the building it was big so I had to ask a few people where Best Jeanist was cause Katsuki said he was with him anyway so I went on the hunt to find my boyfriend.

Katsuki POV~

I replied to the message (y/n) sent. Dammit this fucking idiot his making my (y/n) walk in this big building with werid dumb asses.

"Who did you reply to Mr. Bakugou?" Best Jeanist said.

"My.. Girlfriend came to pick me up but I told her to find me in the building cAUSE SOM ASSHAT IS KEEPING ME IN." I said screaming.

"Calm down boy.. you have a girlfriend that's a mirciale." He said giving a soft chuckle.

"HEY YOU FUCKING ASS!"

"Ok ok I'm almost done fixing you just a few more fixes and you good to go"

Best Jeanist then keep fixing my hair and I gave a groan of annoyance. This better not take a long time.

Back to (y/n) POV~

Hours and hours walking around I saw the Pro Hero, looks like he was fixing someone's hair.

"Um hi Best Jeanist. Ha um... do you know where Katsuki Bakugou is.. I came to pick him up." I said sweat dropping. I was nervous don't blame me.

"Just a minute young lady." He said while fixing that guys hair. Seriously who is he. Best Jeanist was blocking his face so I waited so he could talk to me again.

He then moved aside. I saw a ash blond and his hair was fixed neatly and he was wearing skinny jeans.

"Oh looks like Katsuki isn't here I guess I should look somewhere else sorry to dis---" you said but you were cut off by yelling.

"(Y/N) ITS ME KATSUKI YOU ASSHAT!!!!" He screamed making you flinch.
"K-KATSUKI?!!" You screamed you couldn't believe it was him in that and looking like that. You burst into laughter. He looked so neat you couldn't even believe it.

"THE BAKUGOU KATSUKI THAT IM DATING? ARE YOU SURE CAUSE HE WOULDNT DO THIS IN A MILLON YEARS!!" I said screaming and laughing. I was legit dying.

Katsuki was blushing furious cause half his pride was gone now. Lmao rip. He walked up to and let's say he was piSSED.

"DUMBASS DONT LAUGH AT YOUR BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT I WILL BLOW YOU UP." He screamed while hugging you tight.

You stopped laughing wiping your tears and hugged back. You were 100% this was your boyfriend cause he can gives gREAT HUGS. He was very cuddly and I was  surprised..

"Ok ok.. I have stopped now. You look  amazing Katsuki." I said giggling and hugger back. Everyone around us looked awkward so we broke the hug and we said goodbye to the Pro Hero and his Side kicks and walked out the building.

You were walking to your house and Katsuki wanted to chill with you.
You couldn't stop eyeing him.
He looked so cute with his hair. It kinda suited him but he look so dorky. And then the pants... heck you amazed he had an ass since it made that shape and his legs looked good in them also and he had thighs which you were even mORE SHOCKED  (GOD DID I RLY JUST TYPE THIS WELP-- AND THICC AHA)

"HEY STOP STARING I KNOW I STILL AM HOT AND ALL BUT THIE STYLE IS JUST WERID." Katsuki screamed while blushing. Yep his ego rly is downhill.
You took his hand and you guys ended up holding hands. He looked at you smiling and his face soften.
You guys walked in a comfortable silence till you guys ended up in your house.

Oh how you were gonna take many pictures of his new style...
Best Pro Hero Agency he ever went too

_____________________________

Dammit idk how to write oneshots for Bakugou. His attitude is to much like he seems so off character in my oneshot rn but y'all I tried :,)
Sorry that it's short also I just got so lost lmao rip