Katsuki Bakugou ♡「part 1/2」

Hi! Request from KirisakiAmi14

So this book is close to 30k reads holy heck!! Would you guys want a get to know the writer or another contest or idk? Suggest!!!

_______________________

Mistakes 「Part 1/2」♡

"Sigh...." You said resting your hand in your cheek.

Can you believe it?! Your lovely hubby (ok boyfriend but you love him that much) forgot your guys''s. Monthaversary?!

"(Y/nnnn) what's wrong you look... upset?" You looked up and saw Ochaco beaming over your sad body.

"It's because I am Ochaco!" You said groaning louder.

"What?! you sad?! Ok who do I kill?" She said making her hand into a fist ready to kill a hoe.

Giggling you stopped her from her killing spree.

"It's just Bakugou! He just forgot our Monthaversary!" You said sighing at the end.

"Oh...." Ochaco said looking at your sad figure.

You took Ochaco and looked at the group of boys.

"Just look! His just with the BakuSqaud! 'Oh when it's our special day I'll always be next to You giving you many kisses' MY ASSSS" You said softly to her making Ochaco laugh awkwardly and agreeing with you, to scared if she didn't agree there will be war.

Ochaco was about to speak when you gasped.

"I know! I'll just ignore him and do the things that will also annoy him brilliant your a genius Ochaco!" You said to her to your eyes sparkling.

Ochaco gave a soft chuckle

What did she do...?

- - - - -

'Now I need someone just to be with and then he will see how it feels' you scoffed looking around the students chatting and going for lunch.

"Midoriya! Todoroki!" You shouted making the two males look at you.

"Hi (y/n)!" Midoriya said happily and Todoroki gave a wave.

"Fine if I.... chill with you guys for lunch?" You said to them making them blink in confusion.

"Arnt you normally wth Bakugou?" Todoroki said making your expression got sour and look at him who was talking to Kirishima.

"Well his to busy so I rather be with others ya know?" You said smiling making them nod in agreement.

They didn't know what you ment.

"Well (y/n) your always welcome to join us" Midoriya said happily to you making you not help to give a smile to him.

Meanwhile....

'What the fuck is she doing....' Bakugou thought seeing you leave with that stupid deku and that damn icey hot.

"Bakugouuuu" Kirishima said looking at the direction Bakugou was looking.

"Hm? (Y/n) with those boys she's normally with us?" Kirishima said softly for Bakugou to hear and that made Bakugou snarl.

"Guys! Let's go to the cafeteria now!" Mina shouted making the squad agree.

"Let's go dude you can go spend time with your girlfriend there" Kirishima patting Bakugou shoulder and walking off with the squad.

Bakugou sighing he stood up and grumpily walked out the door following his friends.

'What got that bitch worked up?'

- - - - -

Hero class!

Walking down the hall ready to go on the fields to do some hero training.

'I wonder if what I'm doing is getting Bakugou annoyed...' you said walking onto the field seeing many other students waiting for all night to arrive.

'Where is he anyw—'

"(Y/NN)." Your eyes perked and you turned your eye a bit to see Bakugou walked up to you.

'Shit shit shit need to—' You thought panicking until you saw Midoriya muttering things.

"MIDORIYAAAAA" You said walking up to him and resting yor arms on his shoulder receiving an eep from Midoriya, shocked of yor presence.

"(Y-y-y-y/N)!!!!" He said his face bursting into red.

Giggling you started small talk with him.

Bakugou on the other hand.

'Did that bitch really go to Deku?! She's going to die—' his thoughts were interrupted.

"BAKUGOU COME CHECK THIS" Kirishima said who was with the others and Bakugou scoffed.

'Fine I'll make her pay after this class.' He said walking to the bakusqaud.

You were kinda upset. He dosnt even bother to walk up to you and ask what's wrong with you?
You sighed and went on with your plan.

- - - -

End of the day.

'He rly dosnt even bother to ask if I'm alright?!' You thought waiting for the bell to ring for home Time.

Whole day yes his been saying your name but hasn't even bothered to run up to you and grab you by the shoulders and command for answers.

Odd of him.

The Whole day you ignored him and he was getting hella pissed but he was trying to find out why. He had a plan what to do after school and if it doesn't work. Tomorrow he has the biggest surprise for you.

"Right there's the bell you are all dismissed." Aizawa said leaving the room first like always.

Bakugou stood for up an grunted byes to his squad and walked out the class quick.

'WAIT HE DIDNT EVEN SAY BYE TO ME' You throught watching him leave your heart now aching. What have you done.

Maybe this was a bad idea to ignore him...