Shouto Todoroki♡

Dinner bonding

'Ok (y/n) don't freak out . Yeah your mom that's a pro hero and is very observant like what could go wrong?????'

You were pacing in your simple dress as you Invited Todoroki yor cough* your first ever boyfriend and he was gonna join you and your pro hero werido mother for a dinner at the Hero Legacy Dinner dine.

She was a pro hero but not the top 10 so she wasn't so serious but she was the 12th hero.

She went with the hero name Leo.
Having a quirk like a lion. Strength, speed, eye sigh and some cute ass ears and a tail. She normally was a hero that worked around nature.

But anyway this restaurant seems like it was a revered area for just hero's but nope it's  just a normal hella expensive restaurants with ya finest dines. It just has that name just for the fanciest.

pacing still waiting with your boyfriend. You two decided to go to the bathroom first thing when you arrived to get your self mentally prepared and so your mom went and to check where she reserved our table.

"(Y/n) there's no need to be worried come on let's just go" todoroki said waiting for you to take his hand.

Todoroki was in his fine Black suit with a black tie put in properly.

Blushing at how he looked and you will never get over it you nodded and took his hand.

Walking out you saw your mom wave as she already sat on the table.

You and Todoroki walking to the table you were worried how he was gonna act.

His self or even more of a gentlemen?

You arrived at your chair but stopped but Todoroki as he pulled the chair out for you.

Blushing madly you thanked him and sat.
And he went to his chair which was in between you and your mother.

The table was round and had fancy plates, knives, forks, cups eVERYTHING.

The flower even smelled fancy?!

"Woooow wish I would have a man like him" your mother said looking at you.

"Maaaaaaaaa" You said rolling your eyes.

Your mother laughing she handed the extra menus to you and Todoroki.

"Hello Miss (L/n)" todoroki said to your mom.

"Ahh yes and you are Shouto I've heard stories what a lovely miracle a cute boy is dating my daughter"she said laughing.
You blushed and just opened the menu hiding your blush.

'Damn nice life right here' you thought looking over the amazing meals.

In that moment you could see Todoroki falling in love with you all over again as he was looking at you.

"Sooo Shouto whats your quirk darling?"
Your mother asked putting her hand on her cheek.

Todoroki went out of his trance over you and looked over to your mom.

"Half ice and half fire..." he said in his normal voice.

'P-Prince Charming!' You thought.

"Oooo two quirks that's cool!" She said smiling. Looking back at menu todorokis hand wss on his thigh and you took his hand he glady took a hold of your hand.

"Hello lovely eaters what would you like to order?" A cute waiter came and spoke him his small tiny voice.

"Oh i would like the Katsudon with red whine please and what about you two like?" Your mother said looking back at you.