Izuku Midoriya ♡

Hi guys I'm gonna be posting my practice husband x Reader shots here for my other books since I will have like after stories kind of thing soooo enjoy! (A good excuse to not be inactive :P)

Husband Midoriya x Reader

——

God dammit.

The sun shined through the curtains as you slept in your soft bed.
As you turned you didn't feel anything ontop of you.

'Where the fuck my blankets go...'

As you looked to your side you saw your husband, Midoriya Izuku Who hogged all the blankets and was sleeping peacefully with a bit a drool.

You eyebrow twitched a bit. You've told him the 8th million time to stop pulling the covers of you.

You went close to his body and kissed his freckled cheek.

"Honey.... you took all the blankets again..." you softly said and Midoriya groaned and turned his face to face you but his eyes still closed.

"Hmm..." he mumbled softly.

An irked mark formed on your forehead and tried to pull off the blankets to get some but of course his body weight made it impossible.

'How annoying!!!!!'

——

It was the weekend and you both had a free day from hero's works so as you got up your husband followed along as he gave you a bear hug and kissed your cheek as his mouth was full of tooth paste.

You of course loved him but hated that as your face was full of toothpaste.

The hours passed by and the house felt a bit hot so you quickly walked to the thermostat to check what was wrong with it.

'Holy fuck?! Izuku put this on 34 degrees?!' You thought as you pushed the button and made the temperature to 26 degrees.

Suddenly you heard foot steps behind you.

"Hey?! What are you doing?" Izuku said walking up to you.

You turned around and faced him.

"It was hot so I put the temperature down a bit" you explained.

"A bit?! The house is going to get to cold" Izuku said and pressed the thermostat and put it back to the original temperature.

"But I'm feeling hot and you're putting it way to high!" You shouted and put the temperature back to 26.

"it's too cold!"

"N!!o now your making it to hot Izuku!!"

"Cold!!"

"HOT!!"

"COLD!!"

"HOT!!!!!"

As you and Izuku kept changing the temperature on the thermostat, the thermostat started to heat up as it temperature kept being change and suddenly the thermostat did a little spark making it die out.