Todoroki Shouto♡

Oof todoroki is my baby,husband,boyfriend and the love of my liFE. So enjoy this trash honestly this is a oneshot with your siblings spying on y'all so idk enjoy
___________

Couple 101

You were chilling in your room with your very own boyfriend... Todoroki Shouto. Your family loved him so they made him like his very own son. Even your siblings which were twins,Rio and Yukki.They found him interesting tbh. His hair,his eyes and his scar. They wonder how you even got him and why you fell for him. That story is saved for another time. Rip which was the girl twin was head over heels for Shouto cause damn boi he hOT. -cough- anyway..

Back to the part with you and shouto just relaxing in your room. It was weekend so he normally comes and visits you and your family and also sleeps over. It was a nice day today and you wanted to do something today.

"Shoutooooooo let's do something!" You so as you whined to him.
"Yeah sure why not." He said and gave you a soft smile.
"Aw but co- wait what" he normally says no so you were shocked.
"Yea why not since I'm bored"
"Ok!! Let's go to the park since there's some food courts there" you said with your eyes twinkling cause who dosnt love food?
"Ok let's go then"

You both got off the bed and went to put your shoes on.

"mOom ME AND SHOUTO ARE GONNA GO OUT!" You screamed to tell your mother what is happening.
She was in the living room with your twin siblings.

"OK DONT BE LATE OK" she screamed.
Then you guys if your bed and went to the park.

Yukki and Rio POV.

"Hey Yukki I always wonder what couples do tbh.." Rio said lying on the floor next to her brother who was just drawing in his book leaning against the wall.
"Hmm I also wonder. Ew must be gross. Kisses and hugs" Yukki said with disgust. He found romance really nasty. (Give him a break his only 9)
"Argh you no fun romance is best mostly when two people are in love" Rio said with twinkles in her eyes.
"Gross." Yukki said plainly.

"Hey... maybe we should spy on (Y/n) and Shouto-kun..." she says giving a smirk to Yukki hoping he will join.

"Ah no that just bothering them."
"Argh Yukki come onnnnn" rio starting shaking Yukki.
"fiNe fINE. I'll join but, we not gonna disturb we spying like you said"

"YOSH LETS TELL MOM WE GOING TO THE PARK"
Rio grabbed Yukki and ran down stairs to go to the park.
"Mommmm we going to the park"Rio said hoping her mom will agree.
"Ah... I don't like you guys being alone but the park is right here so... no talking to strangers got it? Yukki look after Rio ok?" They mom said giving a sigh at the end.
"Will mom" yukki said putting his shoes on.
"WE OFF!" Rio said running off while holding Yukki's hand. Yukki wanted to go home and sleep tbh rip...

~time skip to Rio and Yukki running to the park~

Yukki and Rio were behind a bush cause they spotted (y/n) and Shouto on a bench eating ice cream together.
"Look look!!! They eating ice cream that's sooooo adorable!!!" Rio said Whisper screaming.
"This is disgusting" yukki said.
"Shhhh .Let's hear what they talking about" Rio said trying to hear they convo.