Shouto Todoroki ♡

Cheers to the release of season 3!
Spoilers if you havnt watched the recape episode :D

- - - - -

Season 3 special: Pool Training

"Argh... summer camp is so soon I'm nervous..." you softly said to yourself tying your hair up.

Since now school ended you have to start training until summer camp starts.

God where to even start...?

Ding dong.

'Huh...?' You thought.

"Honeyyyyy it's your friends!" Your mother shouted.

Walking out your room you went to the front door.

"Ochaco! momo! Hey!" You so happily seeing your close friends visiting.

"(y/n) (y/n)! Denki told me that Mineta, Midoriya and him just got permission to do training at the pool! You gotta come and join" Ochaco said excitedly making you gasp.

"Really!" You said. That sounds exciting.

"Yeah yeah! Come on get yor school costume and let's go!"

- - - -

You were walking down the streets to your school with momo and Ochaco and you ran into Tsuyu and Mina on the way making a girl pack for now.

You were busy typing away on your phone.

"(Y/nnnn) who are you talking to?" Mina said making you look up form your phone.

"Oh , it's Todo-Chan!" You said making the group not suprised at all.

You and Todoroki were close friends from the day your mother and his mother met and you two have been inseparable.

You were with him on that day he was spilled with  boiling water and trying to save him at that age you were burnt in the process of your arm having a scar.

As you grew use to the scar you didn't feel insecure anymore.
It just showed how you and Todoroki were close.

"Hmm thinking about it I feel like Todoroki is nervous about this" you said thinking of the last you both went to a swimming place.

"Why do you say that" Ochaco asked.

"Well the last time we swimmed together was when we were small and would just play in a tub and pretend we swimming with bubbles... and we were nak—"

"O-ok! (Y/n) he will be alright his a big boy" momo said reassuring your thoughts

"i hope so.." you sighed making Tsuyu pat your back.

- - - -

The girls arrived to the school building going to girls bathrooms to change.

"Then my mom made—" Mina was then cut out by a happy cheer.

"TODO TODO" You ran up to Todoroki and gave him hug making him suprised.