#1 Special oneshot! ♪

Hello everyone! This is a oneshot that is just for fun and all! This oneshot was inspired by
@//laurexlance so all creds to him/her for an idea like this!

Scenario: when your little sister Tina school is closed you have a plan to take her to UA school with you and you were surprised what happens there.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It was another normal day. Waking up early, getting ready for school ,take your little sibling to school, you go to school,do school, pick up your sibling then go home.

Right now you woke up and you were eating breakfast with your little sister.. Tina. A 6 year old girl with bright brown eyes with (h/c) hair. Her quirk was nature which she got at the age of 4. A quirk that was so calm and made such beautiful flowers and so on plants.

"Come onnnnn (y/n) I wanna go to schooool" Tina said tugging at your skirt.

"Alright alright" you said giggling.

You put the dishes into the sink and both of you went off to school.
Heading to Tina's school first as your normal routine which was always exhausting. Tina would always have something say or talk about going to school and going home. She was a ball of sunshine and always had energy.

When you arrived to her school the gates were still closed. When you went closer there was a sign

'School closed today due to construction'

'Are you for real?!" You mentally scream.
"What now (y/n)??? I even wanted to go today..." Tina said while pouting.

Not wanting to walk all the way back home you had an idea.

"Don't worry Tina I have a plan" you said taking her tiny hand and dragging her off.

~few minutes later~

Opening the door to your classroom 1-A everyone's eyes landed on you. When they were about to greet they saw a little girl standing behind you.

"Who's that (y/n)?! She's so cute!!!" Mina said running up to you two. Tina was getting shy and didn't know what to say or do so she just hid behind you.

"Hey there! No need to be scared" Mina said gesturing her to come infront.

Tina looked up to you and you gave her a 'you can go' look. Tina breathed in and walked infront

"Hello!" She said. Everyone was at awe.

"As class president I don't know if you are allowed siblings to join our class" iida said looking down at Tina.

"This is so cool! Sir is this where hero's train!!!" Tina said looking up at iida with her eyes so shiny. Iida and the rest of class hearts stared to ache as they already fell in love with this ball of pure ness.

"Yes ,this is a hero school after all!!" He said kneeling down to Tina's height.

"That's so cool! I can stay and watch how hero's get trained!!!" Tina said while doing small jumps.