Shouto Todoroki ♡

Hey this is probs my second fav request since I needed to write something sad , this is so badly written I TRIED IM SORRY MY HEART JUST CANT HANDLE SUCH SAD THINGS.
But we all need some down to earth things am I right..?

Request from AxelFira16 !!
Bye imma go cry now.

- - - - -

Why.

You admired him— no. You loved him.

You saw how he was, cold hearted but that never stopped you loving him.
You saw how he acted at the sports festival.
The hurt in his eyes when he first used his fire but went ablaze when he did his best.

You supported him.
One day when you were limping from the fight from Bakugou you saw Todoroki give you a hand and ever since the sports festival you two became inseparable.

You loved him.

Until one day after the sports day. You couldn't stop thinking of Todoroki.
Your tummy felt like butterflies when his name came up in your head and the way he spoke to you made you breath softly.

You felt like your world got better.
Until.

You fell sick, you started coughing flowers.
Your lungs felt like they were suffocating you, your throat bleeding out while the flowers fell out your mouth.

Red Roses...
Pink Roses...
White Roses...
Hydrangea...

Passion, Gratitude, Innocence and gratefulness.

Each petal falling out your mouth, coughing, not breathing anymore.

When you stopped you saw the amount of blood in your bathroom sink and you worried.

You knew what you had.
You never told your mom about this.

You kept your disease yourself.
You didn't want anyone to know.

The Hanahaki disease.

- - - -

"Shouts Aizawa what did you have to bring up in today's meeting?" Principle Nezu said.

Aizawa took a deep breath and sighed.
Today there was the normal teachers meeting every morning.
Today Aizawa pointed out something that feared him.

"One of my homeroom kids, (y/n) (l/n) has been rushing out the classrooms saying she needs to go the bathroom and comes back tired out. I would like to know if she's done the same in your classes." Mr Aizawa informed and everyone fell silent.

"When I gave math exercises she would rush out saying she needed the bathroom badly, assuming I thought she just didn't want to do the exercises but when I heard that you been noticing it I think other wise" Ectoplasm said making the teachers hum.

"The other day for English she came back with some blood stains on her white shirt and when I asked she said it was due to her quirk!" Present mic has stated.

"Good point since her quirk is summoning and her information to her draw backs when she summons the same beasts and such she gets sickly and vomits..." principle nezu said making mr Aizawa sigh.