Shouto Todoroki ♡

WARNING: IF YOU HAVENT READ THE CHAPTERS 94-114 IN THE BNHA MANGA YOU WONT UNDERSTAND A THING AND IS OFC SPOILERS. SOME QUOTES ARE DIRECTLY FROM THE TEXT IN THE MANGA SO ALL CREDS TO THR MAKERS OF THIS MANGA.

Quirk: Transformation quirk: wolf.
Is able to transform into a wolf.
You have your normal human self but you can turn into half wolf or full. Super strength and speed. Take backs is if you use your full wolf to long you start to cough a lot and get a running nose.
Special moves: you improved a new movement type with your wolf claws to come out in your half form which are strong and is able to cut through a good thick piece of a solid object.

(I'm to into  this cause like this is my favorite chapter so far aha ENJOY READING)

_________________________________

Truth.

Today was the day that all the students in UA finally get their hero license!! The day where many Hero schools come together and earn their hero license.

The pass few weeks you in class 1-A  was pretty tough. Moving to the dorms in UA, and then making our own  special moves ,upgraded your costumes and hard work training ofc.

Now finally is they day where you get your hero license and will be able to fight with hero's against villians. This is the day to see how everyone has improved.

In the bus you were next to your long term boyfriend Todoroki. The half hot and cold male you fell for when the USJ villian attacked. The moment when you were in the hospital bed he confessed and ever since you been head over heels!!

A-anyway!!!

"Uwaahh Shouto you nervous..?" You cried flopping your head into his shoulder. Him smiling and leaning his head in your head he just shrugged.

"Uhh not really I guess and you..?" He said.

Lifting your head up to make eye contact with Todoroki you nodded.