Izuku Midoriya ♡「part 2/2」

Wasn't ment to be like that!! Part 2

~a few hours ago at the end of the school day~

Midoryia POV

'What was she so upset about... maybe something happened between her and her cat again... or maybe it's that street dog and it said no to the dog food cans she gives or maybe she forgot something and was sulking or..' Midoriya started mumbling as All might was there looking confused.

Midoryia was then interrupted by all mights coughing.

"Ah.. my boy midoryia What seems to be the matter?" All might placing a hand on his shoulder.

Midoryia sighed and sat on a rock.

"You see my best friend... uh you do know her it's (y/n) today she was very off and—"

"Is She your girlfriend?" All might asks placing his hands on his cheeks.

"N-N-NO!!! Well not yet WAIT NO!!!!" Midoryia said while blushing.

All might ooo'ed but found out he had feelings for the (h/c) girl.

"A-anyway.. she was off and when Uraraka took me away from her she stood up and tuned her off and walked off and I think she was crying... and she didn't even want to talk to me and she ran away from me and now I'm upset about it and I don't know what to do..." midoryia said wiping the small tears coming out his eyes.

"Lady problems I see..." All might said sitting next to him.

Midoryia nodded.
All might clicked his fingers.

"Ah my boy! Since it's weekend you should tell her to uhhh sleep over? Do something together. She seems left out these days.." All might said looking at midoryia.

Midoryia eyes widened.

"Now that I think about we havnt been together. I've been with so many others but I've been neglecting her!! I should known maybe we could go to the movies or maybe chill at my house then I'll ask her out and ..." midoryia stared mumbling more reasons and ways to forgive.

All might again snapped out his mumbling state.

"Ah! Thank you All might I'll talk to you again soon!!!" Midoryia said running home.

All might sighed.

"Young love..."

Midoryia was running and running he passed your house and he went into his quick.

Greeting his mom he went to his room.
He threw his bag onto his bed and got his phone.
Dailing your number you picked up.

"Uhh hello?"

Midoryia froze. He didn't think this though first.
Midoriya didn't have time for this so he said the words.
"WANNA COME FOR A SLEEP OVER"

(Y/n) POV

And this brings you back to the present. You had a shocked expression.
There was just Silence.