Katsuki Bakugou ♡

Love Love Love.

"I hope he will like these chocolates" you thought carrying your homemade star shaped chocolates that were placed into a neatly jar that had the words 'I love my explosion boy' with many hearts around. You were also holding some goody bag chocolates for the parents also.

The day of love. The day you enjoy this day with people or a person you love.

You woke up early to suprise your long term boyfriend Bakugou.

You both went to UA together and wanted to become hero's together.
You two walked together but today like you said you wanted to see your baby early in the morning.

Arriving at his door you knocked.
The door openers to see his mother already dressed up for work.

"Happy Valentine's Day Mitsuki!" You said to her and gave her a hug. You took the little goodie bag that you made for her and her husband that said "I love you!" With many years also.

"Aww thank you hun! I love you alotttt" she said squeezing you tight.

"Breath— can't breath!" You said tapping her back.

"Aha sorry sorry I'll keep these chocolates for my husband but thank you. You early so the little shit is still sleeping" she said patting your head.

You waved her goodbye as she sadly had an early meeting to intend too.

Walkingn into the house you closed door took your shoes off and proceeded to your boyfriends room.

Opening the door you saw that his room was just messy with papers and cloths.

Seeing a lump on the bed under the covers you smiled warmly at how soft he looks when his not awake and troublesome.

Placing the jar on his drawer you jumped into the bed and wanted to wake up next to him.

Snuggling into him you saw his sleeping face.

'S-so Cute!' You thought placing your hands into his ash blonde hair.

"N-ngh..." you saw Bakugou waking up.

Opening his eyes he saw you.
"The fuck...?" He said putting his head into yor chest.

'HE JUST WENT BACK TO SLEEP' you said.

You saw him snuggle into you more.

"Morninggg~" You said the the male.

"Hmm" He said humming and snuggling into you more.
"You know what day is it?" You said to Bakugou petting his hair.

"Sleep day you not going to school today" He said bluntly.

'NOT THAT' you mentally screamed.

You pushed him off and sat up and stretched your muscles.
Bakugou groaned and then sat up with you.

"I'm not fucking dumb. Happy Valentine's Day babe" He said hugging you and bringing you back down to the blankets.

"Hehe happy Valentine's Day to you too!" You said snuggling into his cheeks.

"Oh right." He said separating from you. Now you groaned that his warmth left.

He reached for something from the side of his bed.

It was a cute little gift bag that had lots of heart on the bag.

"H-here." He said ruffle and shoved the bag into your hands.

"Katsuki!" You said hugging him.

"Yeah yeah I love you more open the damn thing!!" He said. Aw he was blushing really hard.

Separating you opended the bag.

There was 3 items.
There was a little stuff bear in there that held a heart saying 'I love your ass'

Giggling you hugged it and placed it on the other side.

"Yay chocolate!!!" You giggled and he scoffed. He loved this side of you.
Loving food no matter what.

You placed the big chocolate next to the the bear you then saw a black box that was at the bottem .

Taking it out Bakugou blushed even harder.
Opening it you saw it was necklace with your name on it.

A beautiful gold chain with a cursive letter writing of your name.

"Omg! It's beautiful!" You said in amaze.
"Would you like to put it on for me~" You said in a teasingly tone.

Him blushing he nodded.
Turning around he placed the necklace on your neck.

Turning around you saw how amazing this man can be sometimes.

"U-um here's yours!" You said getting up and grabbing the big jar of chocolates

"Fuck yeah it's your homemade!" He said excitedly.

Fun fact he loves your homemade chocolates! It's a win win!

He placed the jar and your iteams on the side table and grabbed you and made you sleep next to him.

He rested into your hair and breathed heavily.

"Let's just... stay like this please" He said softly closing his eyes.

"Hm" you hummed in silent and started to fall asleep next to him.

- - - - -

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I LOVE ALL MY FELLOW READERS AND MY SUPPORTERS FOR MY BOOKS! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!